Reviews for Louds vs the Forces of Evil
Jokori234 chapter 1 . 9/24
Can anybody give update on the story. When will the author update this curious about clydes date
Cecilio chapter 21 . 9/12
I like how this play a much bigger impact on Star than in the original. Sure we know that Star was stress of becoming queen but she just brushed it off since she would do whatever she wants. But here it actually scares her, just because she would make her own decisions doesn't mean everything will be okay, in fact it's getting worse since being queen is something serious and she can't just do whatever she wants just because she's in charge, she has to think about her Kingdom first. Shame on you Tom, if there was a chance of you getting back together with Star, before this, it's gone now.
anime kami da chapter 1 . 8/21
Have you seen the LH movie, is possible if in any way you can adapt it to this story
erica.phoenix16 chapter 24 . 8/2
Thanks for updating. :)
Can we have Lincoln kill mina loveberry because he sees her as what a real monster is like and i can see Lori defend Eclipsesa and call out the high magic commension on thier actions in the past and call them real monsters same with Star mother calling her a real monster.
Geek-Mytho chapter 9 . 7/24
Steven Universe Reference! I love this song!
Well at least she ad mits it that’s a start and it’s a hell of a lot more then she got in canon her scene with buff frog was like the one she had seeing globert and medora in canon but now maby it will have time to make an actual effect
LockieBoy1819 chapter 24 . 7/15
Awesome story mate I read all the chapters over night and I just want to say your doing a fantastic job with this story I love the shippings and I love the crossover with Star vs the forces of evil and The Loud House I can't wait for more chapters.
F you Glossaryck
That was really nice I think I like the star and Jackie romances mutch better then star and Marcos. Witch I honestly hated. Marco had no real will or agentsy. He was just kinda stars yess man. He’d only just say he through she was great and not to be sad he’d never be able to say something personal or meaning full like she can live her own life or be queen how ever she want. This is show dering mewnipdnfs day he clearly see what is rough but is mutch to scared of upsetting people to say anything be honed this really isn’t fair. He never got mad at her for trying to kill jackie or we she accidentally killed that one kid with the moth monster the first day both things the Jackie romance removes from the equation. He really contributed nothing to star character development(or lack there for of) at first they ties an opposite attract relationship with him teaching her to be more responsible and she teach him to have fun and in joy life. But by the end of the show they’ve completely dropped that star even more reckless careless and aer dangerously ear responsible then ever. Ending in mass geniside at the end of the seires. He was just as bad with hekpop one look at her was all it took for him to up and ditch his family only eventually going back because star asked him. And when he fined out about the hollow kid napping and conspiracy thing he like with all uncomfortable situations just ignored it. And has for jannan being the shoulder to cry on that was also a very very bad relationship. Janna is a pscho how injoys seeing other pain and destress and openly enabled all of star worst quality’s so she can just watch the world burn. Jackie is really a mutch better person for both because she can see the good in star with out just being swolled up be her and losing her self. And helps her with her shit because she cares about her has a person and not just a convinent source of explotions.
Sweet new cover art
Zexo87 chapter 9 . 7/14
This is a great chapter. I love Hekapoo and I like how you seem to be setting up her and Lincoln to get together.
That was good in the show they never really did any thing with the conflict with star and her mom just her mom takes part in mass slaughter and they leaf it ambiguous if she ever forgave her or not
Wolfang21 chapter 24 . 7/6
okay I'm crying oh the feels, I hope that Hekapoo will find some closer someway, maybe Festiva left at least a letter for Hpoo, be it good or bad, it might be something she might need.
Wolfang21 chapter 23 . 7/6
loved the bacon pancakes lol, what other songs from adventure time would you add?