Reviews for The Duke of Mount Deer modern SD style
satomika chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Kya!

I love it!

Seven husbands for the tensai Hanamichi!

Please update this soon! :D
Andrea Valencia chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Go! Continue it soon please? *watery eyes*
lost complex chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
Continue please! I read ur other fic 'the twisted fairy tale', I wish to be able to read more of ur work soon
black gargie lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA~! Very funny and very well-done! i can guess who will be his next koibito! _ keep it up!
kurei chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Kawai! i hope this wouldnt end here, whose the 7 men hes gonna end up with anyway? well goodluck...
annedrew chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I do hope you continue... hmm. so who are those 7.. lemme see... yohei, rukawa, kogure, fujima, sendoh, koshino, mitsui? nah... kogure? hm probably... i dunno hust leave to the author.. you.
Nakkie chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
I think your writing may be more reader-friendly if you use less of the same words over and over again. For instance, "koibito" was used a little too often for my liking (don't know how the other readers felt). There were times that the word did not have to be included in the sentence. Just an opinion, that's all.
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This is the most funniest fic I've ever read! I wonder why there are only 4 reviews?

Hello people! You should read this! You're missing out a good fic!

Enough of nonsense. You did a great job! I think the most funniest part was when siu poh's sakuragi's mom told him that he has 7 dads! Nearly fell down from the chair of laughing!

By the way.. which version are you following? There are 3 different versions. Tony leung's, Jordan Chan's or Dicky Cheung's?

Sakuragi's seven wife? Hm.. let met think..

I think Rukawa can be Ah or.. hehe he's fits the role perfectly. You can include mitsui, miyagi, Akagi(gulps), Sendoh? Well, that's up to you!

Anyway.. update soon! I would love to see who will you write as Sakuragi's wives. Ja ne~~
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!This is very funny! I like it! Not bad, not bad. I have an idea on who can be his 7 wives: Haroko, Rukawa, Kokure, Miyagi, Mitsui, Mido and...er...Ayako, maybe? Keep up the good work! CONTINUE QUICK!
Zackire chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
hehehe... well you amaze me my friend.. at first i was shocked at his mother's profession but later i was humoured by lil sakuragi...

hehehe... seven wives you say?
sereneione chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hmm... that's interesting... which version are you following? The original version, or the newest and latest version, featuring Dicky Cheung? Sounds to me like you are going for the latter. Anyway, this is what I think about who's who:-

1. Princess Kin Leng - Kiyota. Since the princess is a spoiled brat and always tortured Siu Poh earlier in the story, he's the best candidate.

2. Sheung-er - Youhei? Well, I don't know, but because Sheung-er is the most understanding one among his 7 wives, Youhei seems to fit the character.

3. Fong-er - Er... she's supposed to be in love with somebody else before she fell for Siu Poh. Anyway, I think it could be Fujima. Or even Koshino? Or Sendoh?

4. Ping-er - Ok... this is a bit hard. She's supposed to be the gentlest among them all. Um... how about Sendoh? He seems gentle enough... a little. Or Fujima?

5. Long-er - She is supposed to be older then Siu Poh and his other wives. How about Maki? Or Mitsui?

6. Ah-Oh - Rukawa. She hates him to the core at first, realising in the end that Siu Poh really loves her and treats her well.

7. Ok, this one, I don't know her name. In the Dicky Cheung version, it was Little Goldfish, but in the original, she was somebody else. Anyway, I think maybe Haruko can be this character. They don't talk much about her anyway.

Hahahaha! I'm crapping. Anyway, I can't wait to see who's who on your list. Good luck!
Iluvenis Telperien chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
*LOL*!

I swore I never saw anything like this before. Let me recall...Wei Xiao Bao has seven wives:

1)Zeng Rou

2)Princess Jianning

3)Shuang-er

4)Long-er

5)A-ke

6)?

7)?

I can expect it's going to be really funny!

Eddie