Reviews for Confronting the Shadow
wildbeast1498 chapter 10 . 1/18
You’re story is a very well blend of humor and angst. The scene with Naruto and team 10 was incredibly well done and it sent shivers down my spine just reading it! I also really enjoy the moments between Sayuri and Naruto and that ending was icing on the cake! Please keep up the great work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 9 . 1/18
That was a great chapter! I love the potential of your OC’s and hearing their background, clearly they were both of Uzumaki descent with their red hair! And now I’m even more pumped to see the results of their tampering with Naruto’s seal! Keep up the amazing work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 1/17
Good start overall! I’ve never read a Naruto this different from canon (he’ll even Sakura is different!) so I’m excited to see where you take this! Keep up the good work!
Pls update your other story
Yeetfam79 chapter 10 . 1/15
Update soooooon! I love this!
I am impressed, i like your characters, sakura too, glad you didnt just show her useless.
And i hope this does not follow cannon much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
So is the plain brown haired girl sayuri?
DanNuggetMan chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
Looking towards the next update
Devin Devin chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
So is everyone buffed up as well or is naruto just only strong at certain points because that whole neji fight felt like forced plot or you just buffed everyone up
Devin Devin chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
What was this ? it came out of left field and completely ruined any interest I had in the fanfic, naruto still seems to be dumb asf
Mem0ry chapter 10 . 12/7/2020
I can't vouch for your other readers but, I for one; readily look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2020
Am excited for the next update
KingNebulous chapter 10 . 11/27/2020
I’m loving this, it’s absolutely adorable the ending you wrote for chapter 10. The whole story left me in admiration the world building is top tier, character dialogue is very intelligent. I can’t believe I never found this story especially when I love the Fem Sasuke niche.
Flaming devil chapter 10 . 11/26/2020
i like the secene between naruto and Sayuri hope therr will home togther
Mr. Priscilla CB chapter 10 . 11/26/2020
Favourite story at the moment. Really warming up to Sayuri as a character and very interested to see how she develops with the story and how different it’ll be to a Sasuke involved story. Another great chapter, especially well done was Naruto’s interactions with the other characters, and the moments with him and Sayuri are even more so. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you