Reviews for Confronting the Shadow
SaiyanEnthusiast chapter 10 . 7/4
As I near the end of the story so far I must admit that I am saddened that it's been over a year with no update. This story is well written and I enjoy the rendition of Canon events done with your stylistic choices. I hope you continue this story as it has great potential.
Yuzuki476 chapter 13 . 6/25
Naruto needs to deal with kyubi and soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 11 . 6/25
Please don't let third hokage die and please don't leave konoha Sayuri.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 6/25
Please update.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 6/25
Poor team 7 they can't catch a damn break please update this interesting story soon.
michael.mcanally36 chapter 1 . 6/25
I hate it when authors change Naruto's Elemental Affinity. He's supposed to be a wind user, and living in the same house as Asuma, would have allowed him to learn how to use it.
Ryosuke-1 chapter 13 . 5/4
I really hope you come back and try and finish this story because it would be a waste to drop this amazing story!
Rayga chapter 13 . 4/15
damn thats some great story
I like you version of Naruto so damn much
I hope you update it someday because I would like to see your exam finals and epic Naruto vs Han match so fckn much
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 3/26
think i remember you! here's the work you were talking about. cool fanfic! you're nailing it!
Metricspace chapter 13 . 2/21
this has been amazingly beautiful and great so far. Baring a few things this has been a great story. best frm Sasuke so far. The lack of Konoha's internal security always bothers me in fics but we can't do much for it seems. Anyways; I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
AzurePheonix101 chapter 2 . 2/3
I've been reading naruto fics for years now. Countless tics with different takes on naruto, yet it's always refreshing to see someone put a new take on things yet still reference canon in their own way. I really loved how Konohamaru became Narutos student and had a scene just like Naruto and Iruka. I really liked how it played out. Great chapter.
nifahs chapter 3 . 1/22
Loved this chapter, and love where things are going with Konohamatu. Definitely looking forward to seeing him more often in the future.
Ito Uchiha chapter 13 . 1/14
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
IloveNarutoAndKushina12 chapter 13 . 12/2/2021