Reviews for An Earlier Heaven
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/5
What a sweet little oneshot!
Carolineonestop chapter 12 . 7/5
It was lovely to read another chapter on the lives after marriage and parenthood. Thank you for sharing your story
roses0002 chapter 12 . 7/5
So lovely! Great way of showing the Thornton's love for one another.
I love this story —and all your stories. Absolutely love the way you write these characters and their relationships. As a new mom of an infant, this chapter definitely resonated with me and I loved loved loved the way Hannah and then John came in and took charge of an out of control situation and have Margaret that much needed support in such a straightforward northern way—no judgment but no coddling either. Love the Thornton family!
ECM85 chapter 12 . 7/4
I almost cried with Margaret but what a lovely ending!
roses0002 chapter 11 . 3/13
Great chapter! I think Margaret did a great job with such a tricky conversation and it was so sweet to see that she feels comfortable enough to talk about her fears even on this topic with John. Also quite sad to hear about Louise but it was the reality for so many women and continues to be in many cases even today.
roses0002 chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
Haha this is so cute! Love it!
sari18 chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
Love it so much. Thank you for updating.
Mummyluv chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
Hello
Some silly thoughts really - you have written about Arthurs and Penelopes birth, would you write about the twins - clearly they do not know Margaret is expecting twins.

Also about the birth of May and how they got through it together.I have been there myself sadly, with my ex husband not wanting to talk, it was a desperate lonely time.

I wondered about their life after Arthur - Margarets recovery, first outing with the pram, christening etc

Just a few ideas - you are now my favourite writer and am thrilled with your updates - your ICON looks like the cover of a book - please tell me that you will publish A life together, slotting in these little extras - with all the smut! I recently was in hospital with my lungs again - nasty double infection. I wanted to read A life together - I had printed it off but was the size of a suitcase! In the UK things so for a walk in hospitals - such as my beloved kindle or phone! No one could get away with taking this huge folder! I explained to my fellow patients what it was and they had no idea that Fan-fiction existed! They thought it a wonderful idea and converted them all (5 ladies).

It made my stay much more enjoyable. So thank you for that. Frightening being in hospital when covid is around.
Please think of publishing it, you would bring a lot of joy to many peoples hearts.

Take care, stay safe and carry on writing.

Kind regards

Susan
Mummyluv chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Hello
Your'e now my favourite author! I adore your writings, something to look forward to - always.
It looks like the cover of a book in the picture - please tell me that this is so? With all the smutt in Archive of my own!

Tomorrow means me being isolated again for at least a month, my lungs are very bad after Sepsis. I went back to work at the beginning of September, then last week a child in my class was diagnosed with Covid-19. I'm pleased to say that they are fine but along with Mr Boris Johnson locking down the country I'm stuck again.

I assume you are American, as you use the word 'say' in front of some sentences. A busy time for you now! I'm fed up with these elections and I'm here in the UK so you must be glad it's nearly over!

I hope you do publish A Life Together, I would but it on Kindle, Audiable and Paperback - I spend a lot of time at hospitals etc but it really would make my year!

2020 - not great 2 stars and would not recommend - as Amazon would say!

Stay safe, kind regards

Susan
SidsCookies chapter 9 . 10/30/2020
Oh this made me laugh so hard after a horrid day. I'm always coming back to this hoping to see an update, thankyou!
ECM85 chapter 9 . 10/30/2020
Perfect for Halloween!
Charmed26 chapter 8 . 9/13/2020
‘I'll show you practical’ Had me chuckling for quite a while. Exquisitely written as per usual. I also read your other updates on archive of our own and I must say the joy I get when I’m notified that there is new update from any of one of your stories is quite ridiculous. Thank you for sharing your work. Until next time xx
mariantoinette1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2020