Reviews for Fading Light
InuYasha-Lover3000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Wow this is so touching :'( I Love it! Keep it up! when I think that maybe Miroku gets these nightmares but, keeps them a secret and he is always cheerful but, is actually hurting inside makes me love him so much 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
nice
melissa walker chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
aww miroku is so mean
melissa walker chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
oh that was sad but so sweet i loved this chapter your so talented i just cant wait to read the rest now your

brilent
melissa walker chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
this is an amaizing chapter cant wait to see what happens next
niwa-chan chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Thats so cute! Poor Miroku! MIROKUXSANGO FOREVER!
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
at first, i totally dismissed your story because i absolutely HATE it when people use japanese in english i stuck with it, and i discovered i like your writing style. you had me crying up until the lime (where i was a little grossed out hehe) but anywayy, good work. just remove the japanese.
ShinjiteruHikari chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
OMIGosH! I lOVE This!
darklover chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
This story was well written and I loved it. It was really sad though.
windwhisprer chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Ignore my earlier review. I thought there were only two chapters. -_- -ish blind- Anyway, awesome story, I wouldn't have minded if you went into some more details of Miroku's death, but awesome none the less. 8.5/10 excellent. :D
windwhisprer chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
This looks awesome! I can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon!
tasha chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
i like this chapter..its exicitin...pshh..i hate kagome..
kagome hater chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i like this story so far...i mean some others that i read were... unrealistic..like have sango beat the crap out of miroku...ppshh. and for everyones information miroku is not a pervert. he puts his thoughts into actions...unlike the rest of us who think and chose not to do.
Mimiru chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
WHY DOES MIROKU DIE I"M SO SAD ARGH I"M GOING INSANE.

not. Sad story _