Reviews for Family Ties
jham768 chapter 26 . 8/28/2020
Very few stories make me cry-this one just did...
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 26 . 8/28/2020
Super glad Dean and Johnny got a moment together, he's such a sweet kid. And the brothers saying goodbye aaaaaahhhhhh ow my heart you really hurt me with that one, but that means you did a good job! Johnny coming up to comfort Sam after was so freaking adorable I loved it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 26 . 8/28/2020
So sad Dean leaving. And Sam knowing why he was and that most likely they would never see each other again. It gave me tears. Loved Johnny giving Sam a hug to try and cheer him up.
Kathy chapter 26 . 8/27/2020
so sad when Dean left it made me cry, seriously, then when little Johnny hugged him it was so sweet, but I don't know what will happen next, wondering and worried, thank you
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 25 . 8/14/2020
Your wrong Dean. You are a good and strong guy too. You both has been through so much and never gave up. Dean maybe sad upset but are strong enough to let Sam go. Give up the "family" business. Have his life with his kid. I have tears for Dean though he is losing his brother and most likely wont see him again. All b/c he doesn't want to bring problems from the "work" to him and his new family.
SilentDragon02 chapter 25 . 8/14/2020
Loving the story! Each chapters gets better and better!
Kathy chapter 25 . 8/13/2020
and such beautiful heartfelt writing made tears well up in my eyes, sweet and sad, feels like goodbye, wow, such good stuff, what a wonderful story,
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 25 . 8/13/2020
I don't mind the fluff but ooohhh man am I not ready for the angst. Sam helping Johnny to bed was so, so sweet, and I loved the conversation between the brothers. It was perfect, especially with them knowing they'll be separated in the near future, but at least by positive circumstances this time, yay! Declan offering Dean a place to stay was definitely unexpected, but welcome :)
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 24 . 7/31/2020
"I'm Batman!" Thanks for bringing back this one! :-D
Kathy chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
so sweet and sad, what a lovely family, and they include Sam and Dean, of course Sam wants to stay and of course Dean can't, however will this work out, yes bittersweet indeed
Shazza19 chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
Sam coming back worried that Dean would not be there and then when he arrives Dean is there it will be interesting when Dean leaves how Sam will cope and vice a versa. I liked the photo idea wished something like that was done when I was growing up cute.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
Fiona showing she thinks of Sam and Dean as family with the shirts was oh so sweet and said a lot with very little. Them all taking the photos was super adorable, and I love Dean's reaction to how Sam looks at his son, and how Jonathan called him Uncle Dean, awhhhhhh. Dean is a good man :) I'm very glad Fiona told him so, that was very sweet.
Shazza19 chapter 23 . 7/25/2020
Wow Sam making the decision to raise his son as a full time dad and Dean will put on a brave face for Sam. As we all know Dean could never give up the hunt so will Cas become Dean's back up thanks again for this story.
SilentDragon02 chapter 23 . 7/25/2020
You have amazing writing skills! The story is getting better and better.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 23 . 7/24/2020
Awh man poor Jacob :( but I'm glad Dean was there to have a bit of a conversation, he's a good people person, and I love that Dean voiced his faith in Sam. And awhhhhh Sam. Such a good person and I love how you wrote his little speech. Wonderful chapter!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »