Reviews for Family Ties
DearHart chapter 22 . 7/12/2020
MY HEART IS ALREADY BREAKING AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SAID GOODBYE YET! DX DX DX XOXOXOXO
sjwmaw chapter 22 . 7/12/2020
I love how you write the relationship between the brothers- both of them sensitive to the others feelings and both looking out for each other.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 22 . 7/10/2020
Ah goodbyes and 'partings of the ways', always crushing hearts.
Cas is talking just like Spock !

I know what you mean with your "my future chapters are very clear in my mind" :-D I don't do this anymore.
Because I'm a fairly slow writer too, and sometimes good ideas come with chapter 20... Good luck with future chapters, dear.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 22 . 7/9/2020
You've got all my patience and time in the world, don't worry about rushing for another update! ;) Sam getting excited and telling Cas about Jonathan just made my heart so warm. And then him asking Cas to look out for Dean because he knows it'll hurt his brother, oooowwww. I still love how in tune the brothers are with each other, it's wonderful to read!
SilentDragon02 chapter 22 . 7/9/2020
Loving every chapter more and more!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 21 . 7/4/2020
Too sad. Poor Dean.
I have memories of Sam and Dean talking in front of a retirement house. Sam thinking they would be in such a place, Dean thinking they would die way before the age. I can't remember the season.

However, I found in wikis (Chuck bless them) in season 13, Dean had changed his mind about retirement but "if the world was safe".
He was thinking about a beach, still with Sam and Castiel. :-D In that scene he repeated "Hell, yes!" twice. One in front of Sam; another alone (or in front of us viewers). One slight glimpse at how much he is tired about all this.
In French it is called "Fuite en avant" (run away forward). Running and running without knowing where (and if) it will ever end.
sjwmaw chapter 21 . 7/3/2020
Oh that was so sad. It’s horrible that it has to be either one choice or the other and that their is just no way for Sam to stay with his son and have dean around too. Are you bringing the story to its conclusion or is something about to happen to change things?!
SilentDragon02 chapter 21 . 7/3/2020
I am always very happy and excited with your chapters
Kathy chapter 21 . 7/2/2020
oh no,how can Dean ever say goodbye, they need to work out a part time solution, loving the scenes you paint, cozy lovely family and what a great location
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 21 . 7/2/2020
Awh Dean, always wanting what's best for Sam no matter how much it rips out his own heart in the process. Ouch. You weren't kidding about the angst in this one, but the image of Sam holding Jonathan is so, so, so sweet, and I love it!
MichelleAKF chapter 21 . 7/2/2020
Ouch! That hurt to read. Very well done. Just wondering if their day jobs are going to come knocking? Can’t wait for more!
sjwmaw chapter 20 . 6/28/2020
It’s so nice to see Sam and Dean having some innocent fun and I’m sure dean would just love something like this and be totally competitive about it too :) I’m glad Brian apologised to Sam and acknowledged what he did to save the other officer.
Is my previous review still missing? I can see it when I look at the reviews...if it is missing for you I can try and rewrite it for you.
Kathy chapter 20 . 6/26/2020
lovely fun chapter, great family games, so sweet, such good times, such great memories for the kids, wonderful
SilentDragon02 chapter 20 . 6/26/2020
This is so cute!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 20 . 6/26/2020
*I think the reviews are vanishing because of another site bug so you're in the clear ;)* I love that they 'rigged' it so Sam and Jonathan could be on the same team, and Dean getting all eager was adorable. I really don't mind the fluff, it's a joy to read them having some happy downtime!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »