Reviews for Family Ties
sjwmaw chapter 19 . 6/24/2020
Great chapter! Sorry for the delay in reading and reviewing. So sweet the underlying love between Dean and Sam - both so totally connected and both wanting the best for each other. It’s such a hard decision to have to make when Sam wants to do the right thing as a father too. They have fallen into such a great family too - so accepting and welcoming and seemingly genuine. Looking forward to seeing what Sam decides.
SilentDragon02 chapter 19 . 6/18/2020
Love your story!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 19 . 6/17/2020
Dean's big brother senses are top notch even from on top of a bridge awh ;) And then being supportive, but knowing both the hardships that come with trying to live a life like that, and that he can't be a part of it to the same degree. The conversation with Murray was super nice too!
Kathy chapter 19 . 6/17/2020
about to start what? so curious now, poor Sam, wanting to stay but not sure if he really can and still wanting Dean, and Dean know he can't stay yet secretly wanting to belong, very true emotions here
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 18 . 6/14/2020
:-D unusual pest control! :-D That's an understatement. But True.
I love the depiction of the nice spot where Sam is gently cornered. I'm waiting. I'm waiting. Delicate matter and sensitive guy. :-P
Kathy chapter 18 . 6/12/2020
such a good chapter, deep, thoughtful, sincere and real, what will Sam decide, I guess to continue on working with Dean and visit when he can, and phone lots,
SilentDragon02 chapter 18 . 6/12/2020
Loving the story!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 18 . 6/11/2020
Eh my name is long, some butchering is expected haha ;) I love the description of the river, so peaceful, and it's nice that it's rooted in with the locals and that they take care of it. Dean being able to relax made me very happy, he seldom gets to do that. Sam and Fiona's conversation was great, but yeah he has some complicated decisions to make, especially with the kind of life they lead. Great chapter!
Shazza19 chapter 17 . 6/6/2020
Liked seeing what Fiona's family thought about Sam and Dean. Looking forward to the hayride down to the river what could possibly go wrong thanks again take care.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 17 . 6/6/2020
It's good to see things from the huge family point of view.
I know there isn't much Sam and Dean in this chapter, but I don't care :-D. It's fitting with the story!
Kathy chapter 17 . 6/5/2020
yes so cute, warm and fuzzy, nice to 'hear' some of Fiona's thoughts and the hayride will be so much fun, ..but...who were Dean and Sam talking to? more please, thank you
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 17 . 6/5/2020
I liked getting a look at more of the family! It's probably right for some of them to be wary of the Winchesters, they are somewhat shady, dangerous looking dudes haha. It's so sweet of Sharron to be thinking about offering to put them up for a little while awh :)
sjwmaw chapter 16 . 6/2/2020
Poor Sam - terrifying to think of Jonathan in the clutches of lucifer and because of him. Colin seems like a good guy. Sweet and rare moment between Sam and Dean where they share their love towards each other. Typical Dean that he has already thought to put protection up around the barn where his nephew is sleeping.
sjwmaw chapter 15 . 6/2/2020
Great chapter - sorry for the delay in reading and reviewing! This is the kind of life Sam and Dean deserve- surrounded by love and good people! It’s sweet how Jonathan’s presence makes both of them separately remember their childhood and how Dean took on the time of caregiver from such a young age.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 16 . 6/2/2020
Read all this in one go because wow I'm surprised I hadn't before! I was so worried in the beginning, but knew like Dean that Sam could never do something like that. It was super neat to see unfold, especially with Sam saving someone's life, and finding out he has a son in the process. All his thoughts too about if Jonathan was normal, oh man, so many emotions, and I just adore seeing them together. The whole family, too, is super detailed and entertaining and it's really neat reading the Winchesters interacting with all of them. There's so many characters in the story, but it does come back to Sam and Dean, which I really do appreciate too, and gives them a little bit of time to do their own things. You're balancing so many things in this, nice job! The nightmare here was super freaky, especially with Jonathan involved, but again, super well written! Loving everything so far!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »