Reviews for Family Ties
scootersmom chapter 16 . 6/2/2020
You are such a good writer!
It really is as if Sam had a child...what would he do?
You show his fears and indecisions so well and I love Dean as a comforting presence.
Kathy chapter 16 . 6/1/2020
realistic nightmare, poor Sam, nice that he had decent company that understood when he went downstairs, and bonus, a yummy brownie!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 15 . 5/31/2020
You've warned us!
Has Fluffy-cat eaten the canary-angst? :-D
Kathy chapter 15 . 5/29/2020
what a sweet lovely cozy family day and evening, I could picture it so well, you made it seem so warm and welcoming that I wanted to be there, sweet of Sam to help with his son and then realize how much Dean really did for him at such a young age
Kathy chapter 14 . 5/29/2020
such a delightful descriptive chapter, really good visual writing let us picture the location and the scenes so well, such nice cozy family scenes, the walk to see the horses was so very realistic, cute how chatty Johnny is, just like Sammy, smart of Dean to take a nap too. thank you
ZeldaIsis chapter 15 . 5/28/2020
I melted! That scene with Johnny and Dean was so sweet!
scootersmom chapter 15 . 5/28/2020
I really like seeing Sam in the role as a father; he's so cute, not really knowing what he's doing! He takes on the father role so easily, and of course Dean is there to help!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 14 . 5/23/2020
It's incredible. How do you manage to memorize so much OC's names? Do you use people you know? Is this your big family? :-D
I find everybody very welcoming. Very. Too much?
Let me build a whole different plot, quite canon but dreadfuly lacking of originality. You may say I'm weird but their friendly demeanour makes me suspicious (blame it on 14 seasons).
Are they all... a bunch of those human-like creatures feeding on isolated strangers with nobody to worry about them disappearing? Will they just eat them at the end of the week-end? :-D
ZeldaIsis chapter 14 . 5/21/2020
I just picture Johnny running back and not seeing Sam then getting really sad. Or even him finding Sam and just standing by the bed wanting to wake him. I just love this story.
sjwmaw chapter 14 . 5/21/2020
Jonny is absolutely adorable. Sammy has to decide what to do now! It’s cute how he wants dean to Stay while he sleeps!
sjwmaw chapter 13 . 5/21/2020
I didn’t have time to read and review before the next chapter came out! Jonny is cute and I’m glad he’s taken to Sammy. That’s one huge family!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 13 . 5/20/2020
Strangely, I feel Dean is very comfortable, easy-living, curious... It's not very surprising, but Sam is maybe more overwhelmed.
I now how I would react myself in that kind of family reunion: like cats, I would find a secret place (behind the couch, under the bed... :-D). Crowded by too much unknown people is not for me! I can sympathize.
scootersmom chapter 13 . 5/20/2020
Its nice to learn more about the family because now they are a part of it.
I'm not sure what's going to happen though. Will they stay or will they go?
Shazza19 chapter 13 . 5/20/2020
The guys survived the family get together so many people to meet so will Fiona and Jonathan end up leaving the family and go and live in the bunker I think not really enjoying this story.
Shazza19 chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
Sam and Dean as they say into the lions den well that went really well thanks again for a great story.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »