Reviews for Family Ties
Shazza19 chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
Sam now has a hard decision to make stay with his son or leave again to try and keep them safe thanks again for this story
Kathy chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
such a nice warm cozy family scene, great details and descriptions, hope there's no more awkward moments with anyone else not knowing the whole story about Sam, more soon please, thanks
sjwmaw chapter 12 . 5/16/2020
Great chapter. Fiona’s family seem lovely and I like that they are welcoming Sam and Dean so well. I like how Sam is using Dean as a measure of good parenting. Sweet.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 12 . 5/15/2020
"he wasn't used to being around women" Supernatural: this is a man's world! :-D
(Rather different story for J&J).
I foresee troubles ahead. Still worried about what could Sam do. :'-(
scootersmom chapter 12 . 5/15/2020
It's exactly how I would imagine Sam and Dean in these circumstances.
I'm wondering what is going to happen! Will they stay or not be able to.
Kathy chapter 12 . 5/14/2020
very pleasant family scene, so cozy and so nice how they accepted Sam, and Dean, lovely, am enjoying this story, thanks
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 11 . 5/12/2020
Ahhhhhh! Those cliffhangers! :-D
I don't expect a happy ending. As Sam points it earnestly, dragging a son into hunting life is not what he could want for him. Parents hope better for their kids.
Yet it reminds me Dean and Ben (Lisa's son). In spite of her sayings, Ben is portrayed like a mini-Dean. I suppose Big Brother had to think about all this for himself, and obviously he voted "no" with equal sorrow. Wikis are reminding me he had even Castiel to erase Lisa's memories of him. Sam was angry about it. So maybe he will choose a different path, even if it's implying he would be an absent father. Nothing bugs Sam more than acting like John. Tragedy is he might have to.
sjwmaw chapter 11 . 5/7/2020
Oh poor Sam! He’s stuck between a rock and a hard place, wanting to be a good dad but wanting to keep his son safe... Such a cute kid!
Kathy chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
such a sweet scene, but what a dilemma for Sam, so cute, thanks, I had so been looking forward to this warm cozy scene, but now wonder, so what next? what will Sam do?
waitingforAslan chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
Love what you wrote about Emma. Love how Dean is THERE for Sam. I can totally feel Sam's dilemma (and also see how John would have faced a similar problem with what to do with his sons, knowing what's out there.)
ZeldaIsis chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
This was so sweet. Dean was Sam’s rock with this. And Johnny took to Sam so quickly. Very sweet chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2020
New to fanfics great story
Karen Winchester chapter 10 . 5/2/2020
I loooooove this ️
Can't wait for the next chapter
Kathy chapter 10 . 5/1/2020
very good chapter, good Sam reaction, very realistic, looking forward to more
thanks
sjwmaw chapter 10 . 5/1/2020
I love protective big brother Dean- so sweet how he’s always aware of Sammy’s feelings and trying to help him through. So finally Sammy knows about his son! Looking forward to their meeting!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »