Reviews for Family Ties
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 10 . 5/1/2020
Ah, it's been a while since we last heard about the demon blood Sam was fed as a baby. An a while too since Ruby was trying to make him a stronger vessel, by giving him her blood... It's kind of cute to think this wasn't out if his organism for years! Sam has no special powers left. Isn't it a clue?

Yet, I can understand why Sam has crazy thoughts considering what he went through. He has every right to be upside down.

Still fond of the protective big brother Dean. :-)
ZeldaIsis chapter 10 . 4/30/2020
Loving this story and I’m so anxious to see where this goes. I appreciate how Fiona is handling Sam and Dean. I can see Dean getting closer with the boy than Sam at first.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
Ahhhhh. :-D God bless high resolution cams. Now I understand why you talked about an "in between chapter". Anyway, it's nice to let Dean have his moment "I've been telling you!".
scootersmom chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
It's about time they let Sam loose, I wonder what they will do a bout his son!?
Great story!
Shazza19 chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
Thanks for another chapter so Sam just proved what a great guy he is saving the deputy. Looking forward to seeing Sam's reaction when he finds out that he has a son.
kathy chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
great that the video was so good, i think that Sheriff is really good, now how will it go when she tells Sam, thanks
sjwmaw chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
Yay! Thank goodness for cctv :) Looking forward to Sam and Dean’s reunion and to Sam finding out he’s a father.
sjwmaw chapter 8 . 4/28/2020
Thank goodness she’s told them the truth! Looks like Sam is proving himself as a hero! Can’t wait for him to find out about his son and to know that he didn’t rape her after all.
Iowa Kat chapter 8 . 4/27/2020
Great story, believable plot, well crafted OC. And both Dean and Sam act like they should. I look forward to your next chapter.
Kathy chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
wow, intense chapter, great updates for all, more soon please,
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
Tadaa ! With Sam rescuing an officer, maybe the game will change? I can only imagine Dean among all those people having a heated, dramatic argument. Not a drink, several. :-D
sjwmaw chapter 7 . 4/18/2020
I love how Dean always jumps to Sam’s defence! It’s so sweet. I really hope she hurries up and tells them the truth - and then she needs to tell Sam the truth as well. Cute how Sean interacts with his nephew - Dean is always good with kids :)
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 7 . 4/18/2020
Tadaa! I'm eager to read another chapter now ! :-D
Pizzas will be spicy, I guess. I'm pleased (and relieved) to know soulless Sam had not been so horrible.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 5 . 4/18/2020
Trying to read chapter 7 I realise I dont understand. Black to chapter 6 then... I still dont rembember. So chapter 5, maybe? That's it. Where was I all those weeks? The girl in question. Here we go.
Shazza19 chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
Really have been enjoying this story so Sam has a son wow. Looking forward to see how Fiona's brothers are going to react to the news regarding what she is going to tell them and also how Sam will react as well.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »