Reviews for Family Ties
scootersmom chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
He's adorable...I just hope they get Sam free and work it out somehow!
ZeldaIsis chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
I can’t wait to see where this goes!
kathy chapter 7 . 4/16/2020
just caught up on the last few chapters, wow, what a twist, I did not expect that! curious what will happen when Sam finds out,
scootersmom chapter 6 . 4/9/2020
Oooooh, I wasn't expecting this!
scootersmom chapter 5 . 4/9/2020
Yikes! I think he is remembering her !
I'm not sure how he is going to get out of this.
sjwmaw chapter 6 . 4/8/2020
Sorry I didn’t get around to reviewing the previous 2 chapters! Loving this story. Poor Sam traumatised at being locked up and reliving lots of half memories and guilt. I love how Dean gets through to him every time. I’m so glad that Sam didn’t rape her...I knew that wasn’t his style, even when soulless! She really needs to speak up and tell her brothers the truth! I wasn’t expecting the twist about the child! So Sam has a son?! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
scootersmom chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Oh I feel so sorry for Sam!
Hopefully Dean will get him out of this mess!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Oh, I like how you shift the perspective with the "PTS disorder"... I think the Sheriff is a bit embarrassed now. It's easy to hate a rapist, with feelings of anger gnawing for ages. It's something else to contemplate someone suffering far more troubles. I guess the Sheriff wanted to give him Hell. Maybe he's bitterly realise he's come too late...
Very good chapter. I'm still fan of nurturing Dean.
Kathy chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
nice chapter, not surprising Sam would have nightmares like that in a cell, smart of Dean to call it PTSD, actually very good of them to get Dean, what will Dean do now, good storyline, more soon please, thanks
Iowa Kat chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Good plot, good characterize and nicely cannon. You have a Great handle on Dean's reactions. Now, have him go do some checking on that missing deputy.
Kathy chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
wow, so realistic, very interesting indeed, poor Sam, such guilt and wanting to know, and Dean wanting, no needing to get him out of there, and Cas can't help, also realistic that the sheriff, a good sheriff like he obviously is, would not want to turn them over to the FBI, and I can understand Jacob explaining things to Dean, this is really good writing, I am looking forward to more, thanks
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
Ahhh soulless Sam ! :-D I'm starting to understand why the shame...
As usual, so interesting story exploring the depth of each brother.
sjwmaw chapter 3 . 3/26/2020
Oh dear! It’s not looking good for Sam, but there must be more to it! I don’t think even soulless Sam would have raped someone...Can’t wait to see what happens.
waitingforAslan chapter 3 . 3/26/2020
WIP means Work In Progress.

I'd be with Dean and say that Sam would never do such a thing, but who knows what Soulless Sam might do. If it furthered his mission, I think he'd do almost anything. He didn't have a soul, after all.

I like the philosophical question raised: is Soulless Sam really Sam or not? Dean is saying no; Sam is saying yes. (I find this issue raised in fanfiction with Demon Dean too. Sam insists that it wasn't him; Dean, guilt-ridden, says it was him just him as a demon!)

Silly Sammy, thinking Dean would leave you. But what's with Dean, first saying he couldn't break Sam out of jail against his will, especially after the fiasco with Gadreel, but then he seems to be planning on it anyway?

Interesting set-up. Looking forward to reading more.
MichelleAKF chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
Dang it! Such good writing! But I have to wait until Thursday? Ok...

I like the balanced character of the sheriff so far and Dean recognizing how the sheriff is feeling. Also, Dean and Sam both showing restraint at the same time? Nice.

Btw: What is WIP?

Hope you and your family are well through this chaos. Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Michelle