Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Shadow Kat-Lyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
aw...that is soo sweet!You really like to write one-shots like these,don't ya?I love reading them!This is very great.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
nice! i really like this, cute, and true! i never thought inuyasha as an angel, but it seems like you made me think differently...

~yams
UselessAbandonedAccount chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
aw! . how adorable! I loved this fan fic, it is so creative & so sweet. Awesome!
Des chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Only problem I had is that Miroku's buddhist, and Kagome's shinto. They probably wouldn't believe, well, Kagome might, but when Miroku was around, angels weren't in the system of beliefs in the Sengoku Jidai.
Abated-Valiance chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
_ this is now one of my fav fics. great job! Keep writing!
Fickle Penguin chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
OMIGOSH! This is the CUTEST story EVER! I've read it so many times, I get all choked up every time, so I finally decided I'm gonna leave a review. I love ALL of your InuKag one-shots. All of them! You're the best writer ever! I love your non-one-shot stories too! All the best! I love so many of your stories, I just added you to my favorite authors list, and only the best get on that list. Sorry I'm gushing now. AWESOME STORIES!
leslie chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
that was soo cute!
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
this is a really really good fic! its so cute! im adding it to my favorites!
~Shippo
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
AW!
Inspirationbynight chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Very nice. - I remember my mom telling me about Gaurdian Angels...I dont think anyone else has thought of this way for IY, good thinking.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
cute! so cute! your amazing!
MendaciousMinx chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*sniffles* It's so beautiful! *breaks down sobbing*
copperlights chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
aw... this was so cute! kawaii! Whatever you wanna call it! lolz. aw... well I sure have learned a small, but slightly significant, lesson here... lolz.. well this was great... I hope that there might be a little sequel where she tells him that she beleives he is her guardian angel... aww.. that would vbe so cute! lolz, anyways, Ja~!
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Nice fluff! I loved it very much and so it goes to my Fave Stories! You're such a great writer! Keep it up! I love Inuyasha's ears too! _ Kawaii!
Chat-Chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004