Reviews for My Guardian Angel
lah b chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
That was so cute!
tenshineko chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Aw, that was short and sweet _ I like the idea that Kagome was growing up and her beliefs/worldview were growing with her. It's a nice transition into adulthood when you can change your perspective to realize the larger idea behind the childish perception.

Of course, it could be longer, but what good story is ever long enough? Good job _
Mimiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
...you are...I'm so...that was...*gushes* Oh, that was so beautiful! That's the kind of writing I want to be able to do. ;.; I can't think of any other words to describe this, besides heartwarming, adorable, awe-inspiring...well, yes...there are lots of words. :o But...I almost wanted to cry. That's evil. And, I love the angels. While the religious undertones may not be too great with everyone, I don't think you have to be Christian to enjoy this. I don't think you should continue it, just because it's perfectly fine on its own, though, I'm not saying I wouldn't mind if you were to write something -else-. XD;
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This story was really really good, simple and nice i say.

Though the theme of guardian angels and heaven might be a tad too religious for me i still find this story to be quite heart warming and cute.

Especially with a 5 year old Kagome, you have also used the first person narrative to its best and i congratulate you on that.

But i do have to say that it might have been a bit rushed, or is this just a one shot?

Seems like it but i really enjoy this story and its sweet tone, i do hope you will continue and make turn this into a multi chapter story, with each chapter about Kagome maturing and learning all these lessons.

Hope you do continue, ta ta for now.
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Ah i simply love that fanfic, very orignal and cute _ good job! -_- much better than my fanfics...
that is secret chapter 1 . 5/20/2003