Reviews for To Build A Family
baileyr426 chapter 91 . 7/1
PLEASE UPDATEEEE
I hope you update soon
grayskies28 chapter 91 . 1/24
Hey, it's been a while. I've re-read all the chapters a number of times over the last couple of months. I hope you're doing okay, and that you are safe as well. I still fall in love with your version of Mal, Diaval, and Rora every time. I hope all is well with you, and that at some point you get your muse back and continue the story. xoxo
Guest chapter 91 . 12/16/2020
Are you going to update soon?
Guest chapter 91 . 9/7/2020
My heart oof everything i wanted and more
Mia chapter 91 . 8/21/2020
Maleficent and Diaval take care of Aurora so well! She is still very insecure because of her past, but her parents' love will help her heal her wounds and have a happy life with the people she loves. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
Loads of Randomness chapter 91 . 8/17/2020
Very sweet
grayskies28 chapter 91 . 8/16/2020
Oh boy. So her scars do run deeper than Maleficent and Diaval though... damn! Gaaaah! I hope Aurora brings them out in the open soon or she won't entirely heal from her past. Aaaah. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 90 . 8/16/2020
Oh deaaaar. Alarm bells all over when I read how Maleficent said she'll be heading to bed. Oh boy. Aaaaaah. Sorry for my tardiness, but I'm hereeeeeee! I don't think Mal would like the answers to the questions she has. Oh dear lord. Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 89 . 8/14/2020
Oh, AuroraMy heart breaks for her... aaaaahh! I'm sure both Maleficent and Diaval would do all that they can to rid her head of that notion of abandonment at every little thing she considers "troublesome". Aaaaah! I really hope Stefan is rotting in hell for what he did to Aurora! That bastard! Ugh! Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next part! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 88 . 8/14/2020
Oh dear... Rora's overwhelmed emotions are pushing unwanted thoughts to the surface of her mind too! But I guess it was high time she spilled more beans at some point. Aaaaaaahhh. What is she afraid of? Aaaah. Can't wait to read the next one! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 87 . 8/14/2020
Jesus! Maleficent riding a horse is such a great read! But I *almost* spit my coffee when Aurora asked if she used super glue to stay in the saddle. Lol. Oh I absolutely cannot wait for Aurora's reaction to meeting her very own horse for the first time! Aaaaah! Thank you for this update! Can't wait for the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 86 . 8/13/2020
Omg omg omg aaaaaaahhh! I love how Maleficent let down her guards in this chapter! Absolutely adorable! I hope everything goes well with their move back near Balthazar's! Hope the Wicked Witch and her jellyfish of a husband don't make an entrance too... but knowing how news spread like wildfire in Mal's family, I think *that* unfortunate event is inevitable at some point. Also, I can't wait to read about Mal finally training Auroraaaaaa! Ahhhhhh! Really looking forward to it! Thank you for this update! Keep writing you awesome human being!
grayskies28 chapter 85 . 8/13/2020
Aaaaaahhhh! Puc's kind of growing on me now... and I kinda feel like he's somewhere in between being hateable and lovable unlike the Wicked Witch who is a hundred percent Satan incarnate. Gaaaaaah. I love that Maleficent's been standing completelu on her own lately. The fact that she hasn't used her cane in what seems to be the longest time (from what I gather at Diaval's point) is a great deal even if she does it unconsciously... or she does but doesn't make much of it. Aaaaah. Maleficent's gonna buy Rora a horse! Omg omg omg! And she's gonna teach her herself! Aaaaaaahhh. Yes please! I also loved that aside from riding, they also have come to share one more pastime which is painting! Although Rora still trying to get a hold of the ropes of that particular hobby, but still! Aaaaaahhh! Thank you for this update! I can't wait to read about Rora's reaction to having her OWN horse! Especially since the incident still fresh on everyone's mind. Aaaaah! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 84 . 8/13/2020
Oh, dear! I can only imagine the level of creativity Maleficent has with her words. Aurora really is cunning now ain't she? I can't wait to read about their move and I hope to read about Maleficent and Philip's eventual meeting soon aaaaaaaah. Thank you for this update. Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome!