Reviews for To Build A Family
grayskies28 chapter 70 . 8/8/2020
OH GOOD LORD. THAT'S ALL I CAN COMMENT ON THIS. THAT.. I... AAAAAAHHHHH. This chapter was so full of Rora's uncertainty that I could practically feel it in waves off of my screen. AAaaaaaaaahhhh! And Maleficent's reassurances to her daughter was amazing! She knew when and when not to push. She knows Rora better than anyone at this point, and if *that's* not considered as something classfied to be mother material, I don't know what is. But damn, I also loved how Diaval reassured Aurora! That little bit really got to me! Aaaaah! Thank you for this update! Can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing and stay awesome as always!
grayskies28 chapter 69 . 8/7/2020
Aaaaaah. Dumbstruck Diaval is such a mood. Lol. Anyways, Stefan really was a bastard wasn't he? Ugh. I can't imagine what else Rora suffered under his awful care. But I am glad she has Mal and Diaval now. Oh boooy, I can't wait to read about Rora half-remembering what she called Diaval in the morning. Aaaaah, now *that's* the reaction I'm most waiting for. Thank you for this update! Keep writing and stay awesome!
Loads of Randomness chapter 68 . 8/7/2020
Think this is my favourite chapter yet
grayskies28 chapter 68 . 8/7/2020
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOOOOOOOD! YOU. DIDN'T! YOU ABSOLUTELY DID NOT JUST... OH MY GOD! Okay, okay... I'm cool... I'm okay.. I'm okay.. I'm... AAAAAHHHHH! You absolutely did it, didn't you? Holy guacamole, my heart is beating so fast. I swore my breath stopped when I read Rora calling Maleficent 'mama'... but I think my heart skipped multiple beats when Rora. Called. Diaval. PAPA! OH MY LORD! You just made my day! Aaaaah! I wanna cry right now, like seriously... I. Wanna. Cry. Rainbows. AAAAAAHHHHH!

Thank you for this update! This is DEFINITELY my favorite chapter so far! Apart from the 'mama' and 'papa' explosion at the end, I absolutely loved that Maleficent took the time to play what she called 'silly games' to try and win the stuff toy Aurora seemed to have wanted. And I absolutely love that the phrase "it's the little things that matter" could be a hundred percent applied to what Maleficent did. I mean, come on! She was attentive enough to know that Aurora wanted that stuff toy!

This chapter really showed a lot of the family dynamics, and booooooy! Please, please, please I want to read about how Mal will tell Diaval about what Stefan did to Rora, and their talk on how they BOTH think of Rora's sleep-induced mumbling. Oh, good lord. Pleaaaaaaasssseee! Aaaaaahhh!

Thank you for this update! You never fail to amaze me as you always do! Keep writing you awesome human being!
grayskies28 chapter 67 . 8/6/2020
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Divaaaaaaaaal is such a pure hearted soul I can't even... aaaaaahhhhh my heart!

But Aurora's expectation of being thrown off to the side, and literally cast away was really heartbreaking. Although, as I've said a lot of times in most of my comments in previous chapters, she still has a lot to overcome with her unfortunate experience with her father. Aaaaahhh. Diaval is the perfect father figure! Aside from Balthazar, I suppose but still! Aaaahhh. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 66 . 8/6/2020
Apologies for my tardiness, but I'm hereeeeee!

Aaaaahhhh! Finally, it's their weekend getaway! Mal and Diaval's gonna have their hands full, and I can't wait to see how they handle a very energetic and childish Aurora! Aaaahhh! Omg omg omg! Thank you for the update! Keep writing and stay awesome as always!
grayskies28 chapter 66 . 8/6/2020
Apologies for my tardiness, but I'm hereeeeee!

Loads of Randomness chapter 65 . 8/6/2020
Very cute
grayskies28 chapter 65 . 8/5/2020
THIS IS SO MUCH MORE THAN I THOUGHT. AAAAAHHH. JESUS, MY HEART IS MELTING ALL THROUGH THE END! THE BLASTED SMILE ON MY FACE WON'T BUG OFF AND I AM NOT COMPLAINING! AAAAAHHH. MY MALEVAL HEART IS CRYING RAINBOWS! AAAAAAAH! Okay, okay. I'm cool... I'm cool. Anyways, curious as ever now, aren't you Rora? Lol. This chapter is waaaaay better than what I imagined would happen aaaaah. I can't wait to read about Rora and her sugar rush adventure with Mal and Diaval come the weekend aaaaah! Thank you for this update! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 64 . 8/4/2020
Damn it, accidentally posted the comment when my phone slipped. Anyways, as I was saying.. Aurora really is wise for her age. Seemingly able to break into Mal's torrid thoughts of the past, and effectively making her, I think, take into consideration whatever Beastie suggested. Aaaaah. Yay can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for this update! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 64 . 8/4/2020
Aah. The wisdom of being too young to have experienced a terrible thing, and of being old enough to be perceptive as she is.
grayskies28 chapter 63 . 8/4/2020
Oh goody, a secret room locked for ages with only one other individual in the house to be the culprit. Uh-oh. But I can't blame Rora for exploring the house at night, really... but man, she really is too curious for her own good sometimes. Aaaaah. Thank you for this update! Reassurance is something they both need, I think.. for their relationship to work efficiently. Aaaahhh. Aurora is sneaky, but not sneaky enough I suppose, oof. Lol. Can't wait to read the next one! Keep writing and stay awesome!
Loads of Randomness chapter 62 . 8/4/2020
Very sweet and hilarious
grayskies28 chapter 62 . 8/3/2020
OMG OMG OMG AAAAAAAHHH! I really found this chapter cute, especially Rora's persistence in staying the bathroom at the start. "Watch me." giiiiiirl? HAHAHAHAHA. Really loved this one! Aaaaah! I can't wait to find out what happens after dinner, though! Thank you for this update! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 61 . 8/3/2020
OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD! Now I understand why Aurora sent herself into a spiral! You didn't! Oh maaaaan! I hope eveything goes well between these two! Especially Rora! Ohhhh, boy! Slip of the tongue really is an ice breaker :
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »