Reviews for To Build A Family
grayskies28 chapter 60 . 8/3/2020
OH. MY. GOD! YOU DIDN'T! Ha! Matchmaker Aurora's gonna be so miffed when she finds out they have already been together long before she found out! AAAAAAHHH! You really are something, aren't you? I love how playful Maleficent was with that idea of having Aurora keep playing matchmaker between her and Diaval! AAAAAAAHHH. But, poor Aurora. She still has a lot on her mind, and I guess she wasn't feeling up to sharing it with either Mal or Diaval just yet, but I guess all in good time. Aaaaaah! Thank you for this update! FINALLY! Maleval is officially shipping in this story! aaAAaaAAaAAAhhHHHH! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Keep writing! Stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 59 . 8/2/2020
AAAAAAAAHHHH. YES TO THIS FAMILY FLUFFINESS! Oh my heart is so happy right now! Mumbling sleepy Aurora is everything! And that little Maleval moment at the end though! Yes, it's a definite yes for meeeee! Aaaaah! Thank you for this! I can't wait to read the next ones! Keep writing, stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 58 . 8/2/2020
Happy one month of being in Maleficent's care, Rora! Oh I would not have guessed that butaaaahhh! I loved this! Especially Maleficent's payback on Puc! That part was hilarious! Everything else was absolutely perfect except when Kinloch and his witch of a wife came into the picture. I mean, seriously? What is wrong with those two? Their mouths absolutely have no filter! The audacity to spew such venomous words where Rora's in hearing range?! Quite iresome, really! Gaaaah! Borra is kind of in the middle ground for nowI mean, I don't particularly like him but I don't hate him in this chapter either. But omg omg omg, yes Rora! Mal's starting to see you as her daughter! Aaaaaaah! Thank you for this update! I absolutely adored this except the Kinloch-Ulla part which made my blood boil a bit. Aaaaahh! I can't wait for more! Keep writing and stay as awesome as you are!
grayskies28 chapter 57 . 8/1/2020
OH MY GOD! I HAVE THE MOST RIDICULOUS SMILE ON MY FACE WHILE READING THE. WHOLE. THING! Like seriously! I can't stop myself from smiling even as I type this! You really have a way with storytelling! Aaaaah! I absolutely LOVE mischievous Maleficent way more! AAAAAHHHH!Can't wait to see what she has in store for Puc! Omg omg omg! Thank you for this! Keep writing you awesome human being!
grayskies28 chapter 56 . 8/1/2020
Damn, I started laughing when I read "hockey puck"! Jesus, my stomach hurts! Hahahahaha. Anyways, oooohhh a surprise? Is it Aurora's birthday? Aaaaahhh. I can't wait to see what the surprise is! Thank you for the update! Keep writing and stay awesome as always!
grayskies28 chapter 55 . 7/31/2020
HOLY COW! Now I have trouble deciding whether Puc is a lovable character or hateable! Aaaaaaahhhh. You really write hese chapters good, I have no words. And wow! Maleficent used to ride! I hope she does again in the future chapters... please? Hahahaha. Aaaaahhhh. I can't wait to read more of what Maleficent as well as Stefan was like before all hell broke loose. Aaaahh. Thank you for this! Can't wait to read more! Keep writing and stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 54 . 7/31/2020
Aaaahhh. Malora reassurances 101! Such a sweet scene! But Puc's entrance is already grating on ny nerves. Jesus! I can't wait to see how that particular meeting would go! Thank you for this update! Keep writing! Stay awesome!
grayskies28 chapter 53 . 7/30/2020
Aaah. So Kinloch *is* the hateable kind. Damn he's an ass just as much his wicked witch of a wife is a bitch! Jesus, if the two of 'em manage to show up in one chapter I think I'll pop a vein gaaaaah! Anyways, I loved how Aurora defended Maleficent! That is absolutely sweet! And very brave, might I add! Mal's starting to rub off on her yaaaay! Thank you for the update! Keep writing you awesome human! Can't wait for more!
grayskies28 chapter 51 . 7/30/2020
Aaaaaahhhh! Apologies for my lateness, my day has been full of activities! Ohhhhhh another new relative has been introduced! Would he turn out to be like the Wicked Witch or nah? Aaaaaahhhh! Thanks for this update! Keep writing you awesome human being! I'll go ahead and read the next one! Thank youuuu!
grayskies28 chapter 52 . 7/30/2020
YES YES YES YES OMG YES RORA! COME ON PUSH 'EM, BE THE MATCHMAKER I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Anyways, hooray to more relative OCs! I can't wait to meet (read about) them! Aaaahhhh! Rora's comment at the end was definitely the one I've been waiting for you to add in aaaaahhh! Thanks for the two updates! Keep writing you amazing human being! Thank youuuu!
Loads of Randomness chapter 50 . 7/29/2020
Very sweet
grayskies28 chapter 50 . 7/29/2020
Damn, this chapter really did it. The hug in the end got me! My heart just melted there and then! Aaaaah! Thank you for this! Keep writing!
grayskies28 chapter 49 . 7/28/2020
AAAAAAAHHHHH. I loved this! I missed the Maleval bantering! And I hope Mal's conversation with Aurora doesn't include flaring tempers because boy oh boy that's trouble written all over! Hahahaha. Anyways, thank you for this update! Keep writing because damn, you write so good! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
grayskies28 chapter 48 . 7/28/2020
HOLY GUACAMOLEEE! Defiant Aurora is definitely something to look out for! Goodness me! I think this business with Phil's gonna be a tough one for her relationship with her godmother. But I guess it'll be alright... with either Diaval or Balthazar to serve as a referee/mediator for both of them that is. Ha! Thank you so much for this update! I expected their first argument to be about Philip, and boy I was right! Ha! I can't wait to read more! Keep writing you awesome human being!
grayskies28 chapter 47 . 7/28/2020
Aaaaaaahhhh! Balthazar's teasing just fits his personality perfectly! I kinda like the relationship he has with Mal. But boy, oh boy, I knew Mal's paranoia will stem from Rora and Phil's newfound friendship. Aaaaahhhh! I wonder what Diaval's reaction would be though hmm. Anyways, thank you for this update! It was absolutely amazing as always! Can't wait for the next one! Keep writing!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »