|Reviews for MegaMan X IS: Director's Cut|
| Theoldblood98 chapter 15 . 11/25/2021
| Panther J chapter 15 . 11/25/2021
So glad this turned out so well. It was a challenge to get this done, but it was worth it in the end. Now with the next Maverick General, it’s only a matter of time before the final battle with Sigma starts. See you in the next chapter.
| Jacob9594 chapter 15 . 11/25/2021
Ah the news scenes are always fun to read.
| Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2021
Here are some ideas any writers can use in their stories.
Armored boys - Male childrens and teengers who transform into armored superheroes.
Clothing armors - Clothing materials such as spandex and leather and latex with durability equal to or greater than armors.
Scalp hairs shaped parts - Items that shaped like scalp hairs and are parts of headwears or other objects which shaped like heads.
Armors wearer abilities inducers - Armors which induce the wearer abilities onto itself and other objects.
Male misandrists - Males who discriminate against other males.
Here are examples of optional details about the armored boys.
1. Armored boys can use superpowers without objects and their armors are also empowered.
2. Armored boys use empowered armors and other objects.
3. Armored boys superpowers are transferable.
4. Armored boys draws powers from objects without physical contact.
5. Armored boys optional asset are sentient automatons and creatures with abilities.
6. Armored boys optional enemies are evil male misandrists who create monsters and evil female misogynists who turn boys into empowered slaves.
Here are examples of optional origins for the armored boys power sources.
1. An entity create sources of power which empower boys to punish male misandrists. But when evil forces threaten the world an noble being use the sources to create countless items that transform boys into armored heroes to fight and defeat the evil forces to save lives.
2. An prophecy foretold if boys remain free all will be doom. And so evil forces try to stop it from happen by conquer the world. But an noble entity defy the prophecy by create countless items that transform boys into armored heroes to fight and defeat the evil forces to save lives.
3. An entity wage wars on evil forces by create sources of power which empower boys and allow noble beings to use the sources to create countless items that transform boys into armored heroes to fight and defeat the evil forces to save lives.
4. Evil forces empower an slave to absorb sources of power that belongs to their ebemies or are alive to empower their male offsprings for conquest. But the sources cause the slave to rebel by create countless items that transform boys into armored heroes to fight and defeat the evil forces to save lives.
5. An entity who is neutral between good and evil create sources of power that empower boys to bring order by force. But many of the sources was taken and use by evil forces to empower their male offsprings for conquest and by noble beings to create countless items that transform boys into armored heroes to fight and defeat the evil forces to save lives.
The armored boys as well as their allies and enemies can be based on any chatacters from the following optional fictional stories but have different names.
The legends of heavenly sphere shruato
Wild knights gulkeeva
He-man and the masters of the universe
Legends of chima
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Future card buddyfight
Sonic the hedgehog
| Panther J chapter 14 . 10/2/2021
Oh yeah, another Maverick General down and just three more to go. Now it looks like the X Foundation are planning to strike when our heroes least expect and Marino will be receiving a new armor from her late creator. This chapter was well worth the wait and will continue for the next chapter.
| Jacob9594 chapter 13 . 9/2/2021
Hmm that ending at the end of chapter did fun foreshadowing.
| Bloodyguy chapter 13 . 9/2/2021
They really need to stop talking during a fight.
Knowing Nanoha, she'll probably befriend some of the enemies.
| Panther J chapter 13 . 9/2/2021
Another chapter done and this one was worth the wait. We’re now about halfway through the first arc and it’s time for the second half. With Sting Chameleon up next, the battles will only get harder from here. See you in the next chapter.
| Theoldblood98 chapter 12 . 7/31/2021
Nice chapter! It was worth the wait!
| Jacob9594 chapter 12 . 7/31/2021
Hehehe that Harem line was funny. May Panther J's loved ones rest in peace.
| Bloodyguy chapter 12 . 7/31/2021
So this story will get updated once a month?
| Panther J chapter 12 . 7/31/2021
Thanks for the dedication to my aunt and grandmother. I’ll be sure to let them know that you dedicated this chapter to them. On a brighter note, it’s time for the next Maverick General and taking back Neo Tokyo’s power plant. See you in the next chapter.
| Reader chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
I think you should include madoka in this story this time the reason why is because the former pilots need an enemy from their era who somehow survived the phantom war not only that but madoka will see X as a rival and an enemy who she must defeat and surpass because X reminds her of ichika the one who stopped phantom tasks plans years in the era of thee IS so this will be her way of exacting Revenge on not just the former pilots but also the desire to destroy X well that my idea on giving the IS group an enemy that they need to defeat I hope it helps well seeya.
| Bloodyguy chapter 11 . 6/12/2021
Can some of the future newcomers have Ratchet and Clank based weapons?
| Panther J chapter 11 . 6/12/2021
The first Maverick to rejoin the Maverick Hunters, Storm Eagle will make an excellent addition to the team. But with the threat of the X Foundation now clear, this war has taken a turn for the worse. Next up, it’s time to return to Flame Mammoth’s base and find the next Light Capsule. But with the Gokoh Five now returning for round 2, things are about to get really annoying with them. Looking forward to working on the next chapter.