Reviews for MegaMan X IS: Director's Cut
Bloodyguy chapter 10 . 5/6
Does Project Uni looks exactly like the Stargate from the series with the same name?
Theoldblood98 chapter 10 . 5/6
Storm eagle here we go!
Jacob9594 chapter 10 . 5/5
Well a fun introduction to Koi Koi 7 and first meeting of new villains for our heroes.
Panther J chapter 10 . 5/5
This was an awesome chapter to work on. Now we’ve got both Jack Corvus and Queen Tia into the mix, while means we’ll be seeing them later on when our heroes are in a jam. Now it’s time to continue with the Maverick War and hopefully try to convince Storm Eagle to defect from Sigma’s army and return to the Maverick Hunters. Looking forward to working on the next chapter.
Jacob9594 chapter 9 . 4/20
Well that is not good an evil alliance indeed.
Panther J chapter 9 . 4/19
Another chapter done. Now with two Maverick Generals done, that just leaves six more to go. Now the next time is the appearances of the Koi Koi 7, the Goken Five and the mysterious duo from the beginnings of the war. And after that, it’s back to fighting with Sigma’s army. See you in the next chapter.
Jacob9594 chapter 8 . 4/7
Nice fight with Chill Penguin and seeing stuff more flesh out with Dr. Light.
Panther J chapter 8 . 4/7
The first Maverick General is down and 7 more to go. With the first of the Light Capsules found, the rest will be a little more difficult to find since some of them requires the other upgrades to reach them. But with Mr. X and Sigma about to join forces, things can only get worse from here. Can’t wait to work on the next chapter.
Theoldblood98 chapter 8 . 4/6
Nice chapter! Very good! Worth the wait! Chill penguin has been defeated! One down , seven more to go!
Sonic245 chapter 7 . 3/19
suggest for more crossover: Megaman Battle Network
Bloodyguy chapter 7 . 3/1
I just noticed something. Seeing the fights in this remake are better written then the old stories. When read them again, how the fights are written in the old Stories are... mediocre.
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 3/1
Nice introduction to the Authors this should be interesting.
Ultimate savior infinity chapter 7 . 3/1
Please update this soon. I love your stories.
Panther J chapter 7 . 3/1
And so, the prologue is now done. Now it’s on to the main story with the first Maverick General and the first Light Capsule to be discovered. With some new friends joining the fight, the war against Sigma has officially begun. See you in the next chapter.
Omega Zero chapter 6 . 1/31
Al fin... la Primera Guerra Maverick ha empezado
Ahora a ver quienes se unirán a la batalla que decidirá el destino de humanos y Reploids
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »