Reviews for The Test
Birdsaesthetic chapter 1 . 4/13
Very unexpected storyline, yet each and every word of this fic sounded convincing and engaging! Wow! I’m so excited to read more of your fics after having read this one.
Spiigrl chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Omygoodness, this was sooooo good, are you sure this is your first? You have Reller down pack. Awesome work. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
I loved this! Would never have guessed it was your first time writing smut!
lurkingwhump chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Oooh...hard to believe this was your first smut fic. Ahem. Hot! I have to say I understand Kurt’s conflict, but in the end, is it cheating? Emotionally, maybe. But I would argue he loves her on some level regardless.
Indelible Evidence chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Whoo hoo! This was so hot - thank you for writing me a smutty fic! Convincingly written, even if you're not into it yourself. I mean, completely morally questionable, and I have no idea how he'd explain himself to Patterson, but since this is fictional, and the sex was consensual even if the aftermath wasn't, I officially don't care that he ended up betraying her. :D

The thing I love about Reller is the whole 'hate to love you' trope, and you got that down really nicely here. Thank you again for writing out of your comfort zone! *hug*