Reviews for Fate: Beyond the Gate
To LaUgHiNgmaN, you do realize that a typical Magi, are a bunch of amoral assholes that care about their experiments and research. They are supposed to be assholes that don't give a shit about what normal people thinks.
LaUgHiNgmaN chapter 15 . 5/20
You know the name I'm going by should tell people I'm a chillax kind of person. But shits about the hit the fan once this awkward meeting is done, Sophia-Ri better take responsibility for allow multiple magus scattering across the new world without setting ground rules that will prevent all of them being targeted by the Executioners... Pretty sure Shirou is gonna go the Second Coming of Magus Killer with them on the extermination list if they don't, and the "Queen of the Clock Tower" is obviously going to bring down the hammer, since Shirou's Noble Phantasm and the Gate is suppose to be under their watch and if any magus went through did something *cough*Wesker*cough* that warrant the Executioners present to accompany with all the magus heading into the New World, I'm pretty sure tempers will start flying and accusations will get thrown around before anyone can figure how to do... well anything, they're the mage association not the military with a establish doctrine on what to do or plans to do.

Also setting a bound field around the Gate without permission... "Shirou's Gate" connecting to "Shirou's Noble Phantasm"... The one he can at anytime shut down if he wants to... Sophia-Ri and all their associates are morons, pure retarded morons. Sorry for the harsh words but COME ON! If I was there I wouldn't let anyone split from the group until we establish ground rules with the guy who indirectly owns the thing leading to HOME and who can kill everyone with his Noble Phantasm any time now. Sophia-Ri better have some means to put a stop to all the magus that came with them or their whole family would not be consider off the table of targets Shirou and the Executioners need to kill without hesitation.

I'm not sure I want to continue or just drop this, but for my personal principle sake I continue for a few more chapters to determine if I should continue this fanfic, really love your other fanfics but this one is starting making me feel the opposite and want to tear my hair out. I get a person can be smart but people are dumb, magus are not the great example of common sense decent amount of times but even a moron can see letting everyone do their own thing without consulting with the person, Shirou, responsible for your way home is suicidal at best. *pinching the bridge of my nose*

You got a headache for writing this, I getting a headache from trying to make sense on what the morons of magus are even doing and what's going through their minds right now.
fukme2472 chapter 12 . 5/16
Yes, please do a England reaction omake or include it in the fiction.
Botsboy408 chapter 15 . 5/10
Oh this could be very good or very bad and I love everything about it.
The faker meets the false king hype!
Please tell me that flower on Shirou’s head is permanent. About time he gets his own version of an ahoge.
ramul chapter 15 . 5/9
Super!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 5/8
Great chapter, aside from Wesker being there and going full Umbrella on the JSDF. I hope Shirou can put him down ASAP. the Special Region does not need zombies!
BlueSnake19 chapter 15 . 5/8
Yay! They finally meet!

Ha! Fakers.
For'Sleep 3rd chapter 15 . 5/6
Well that Hilarious XD

I wonder at in future chapter when Shirou vs Falmarts Apostles happen what he gonna use to kill them?

I be honest, I don't like Falmart Fake God's... after seeing FGO Demonic Font Babylonia my view of those Fake Falmart God's is going down...
Love-to-peace chapter 15 . 5/6
Of course Merlin would take advantage of being called a god. XD
Obico Hertz chapter 15 . 5/6
Finally, they meet. Add's reaction was hilarious, Merlin being a scumbag as always xD

That was a great chap, Thanks for the update.
Andres DMB chapter 15 . 5/5
Very good chapter!, sincerely i love that we're finally getting to a confrontation with the rest of mages, and also the fact that grey and shirou could meet (and also arturia) is amazing, certainly good things are finally coming, and i am very excited for it!
I just dislike that each update is very short.

Anyways, i will wait for the next chapter!
Le'million chapter 15 . 5/4
lmfao the M-word, this exactly how I imagine Shirou would react when he see gray. I can imagine Merlin was like "ah shit there goes my worshippers" and we really need more the perspective of the empire and army. I can imagine that the army think that King Arthur is Shirou. Good work as usual, keep up the good work!
NewMystery356 chapter 15 . 5/4
So Shirou is even MORE of an object of worship, and Gray’s scythe just called him the m-word… I… don’t think I have words for that; much like the cast…
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 5/4
loved the flower very Merlin thing to do
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »