Reviews for In Your Eyes
digi-gal-rox chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
luv it! keep up the good work!
Amber Penglass chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! Very clever concept, cleverly constructed, cleverly written! All around sweetly clever! Great job!
VeltaIO chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
I really enjoyed this. Well thought out and written. Neat Thanks.
TallieCat chapter 10 . 10/25/2003
Wow, this story was so good...I'm glad I found it again! The ending was so sweet. You're a wonderful author!
Catlimere chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
Marvelous story! Glad Dick and Barbara decided to take the opportunity to try again. I also liked that Willow, Angel, Buffy, and Miss Calendar had a chance to say goodbye. Very well done! :)
SaiyaSith chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
This was beautiful. A perfect ending to a great story! Thank you.
No Named Angel chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
YaY! I love it! and for the disclaimer it's Joss not Josh.
Catlimere chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
That was great! I love Jenny showing up at the end. Can't wait to see what happens now.
SaiyaSith chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Wow...this is getting so good. I really like this story idea. You're a fantastic writer! Keep up the great work!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Jehenna? This is ONE twist I didn't expect! But its good to see her back one more time! So, get cracking, and get this story finished up! Both of these people need to rest once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
I'm glad to see that Willow and Barbara are starting to bond somewhat. These two have more in common than they realize. And thanks for bringing Giles in as well.
Catlimere chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
I like Giles going to 's and lighting candles in memory of all those who'd died. I am glad Barbara is more at ease with Willow. Looking forward to more. (So glad you didn't put this story aside.)
Igor the Great chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Just finished reading all 7 chapters. Very nicely done. I will admit to a liitle apprehension when I learned that you were using the episode "I only have eyes for you" as the premise of your crossover 'fic. But you carried it off. You've written a very good WIP 'fic. The way you have captured the charaters so well. It is like seeing a crossover episode of the 2 sseries. I luv the way you had Willow stand up to the BAT. After everything she has seen a big brooding guy in a bat costume should not faze her. ;-) I look forward to future chapters. -Igor-
SaiyaSith chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
Whoa! I really like what you've done with this one, girl! And the Nightwing-Willow interaction-marvelous! Great job!
Dr Gonzo chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
THis is an awesome bit of story telling. YOu have captured perfectly the loss and world weariness that Nightwing must have. I love your version of Willow. so different from the super bright and cheery versions that Fanfic is lousy with. this is the willow form the show a woman who has seen too much and knows what that cost her. Bravo