Reviews for A Shinobi Among Monsters
Zundluni chapter 1 . 7/14
We all hate infecting greenland, we feel ya there. Lmao.
MalignanceAmeli chapter 10 . 7/12
Technically speaking, your words about Zoe's immortal being put into Riptide being fanon is incorrect. I is canon.
Ash Valdez chapter 22 . 7/5
Ini fanfic nya hiatus ya? Sayang banget, seru banget padahal mah, jarang jarang nemu orang yang gaya penulisannya mirip mirip Rick Riordan nya
Pecan Crisp chapter 2 . 7/2
I understand what your getting at in regards to Naruto's reaction to creatures without tragic backstories. However, I'm interested to see his reactions to some of the ones that very much DO have tragic backstories. Like Arachne, for example.
gaitanemmanuel73 chapter 1 . 6/19
Hola
As tragic as it is, I think Bianca has to die because otherwise Nico would never be so cool.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 22 . 5/10
Hope you are doing well and haven’t forgotten about this story. Good job and keep it up
Marshman101 chapter 22 . 3/29
This is quite amazing and I wonder how they will react to the farmer with three torsos as he was quite an odd fellow
Luizinho chapter 2 . 3/24
fighting for your own beliefs does not mean you are not a villain. You are a villain if your beliefs cause harm or reduce the freedom of others. All those you cited, are villains, just like Hitler.
Archangel Change24 chapter 12 . 3/16
Another issue i see here is the Ophiotaurus got blasted. Where do monster go to reform before escaping into the world again? TARTARUS! Where are the titans? TARTARUS! What did they send to tartarus by blasting it?! THE FUCKING BANE OF OLYMPUS! There was a reason for them keeping it alive in the books. Because them killing it would send it RIGHT into their enemies hands! So good job author you missed a key point from the books.
Archangel Change24 chapter 12 . 3/16
I have a bad feeling about Aphrodite. She isn’t technically a god. She wasn’t born to any titan. She was “born” from Ouranos’s balls after kronos cut them off and sea foam. She isn’t a god technically she would be Kronos’s sister. Which means she is more like a titan than a god.
theskyhasdraught chapter 22 . 3/13
Ma men when u gonna update this story T_T
amerikhan786 chapter 1 . 2/27
Ironic The Greek Gods are much Worse then Kaguya and it's his Family now. A sheep he was in his previous life for sure and the Elemental Nations will eventually Burn good riddance too bad Sasuke didn't come tho.
Fox o Snow chapter 22 . 2/27
Wow. Truly an incredible story. I am always sad when I catch up on a fic this impressive as now i need to play the waiting game.
Massive fan of how you are bringing this Naruto to life with all this amazing cast of characters that accent it all soooo beautifully.
Thanks for the sweet read i need to get some sleep now though 3

10/10 would recomend to anyone
kokichi2002 chapter 12 . 2/3
hahahahaha i love the "super thunder gramps"

that's the same as calling someone old 4 times on their face.

i can probably do better but I'm listening to this at 3:40am.
3,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »