Reviews for Human Hyjinx
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Good story very much like duck amuck that seems to be a very popular cartoon around here I felt sorry for mary
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Hey, sorry I took so long to review this, but hey, this WAS a pretty entertaining piece. Definitely does a terrific job playing respectful homage to the late great Chuck Jones. Great material all around. I definitely felt for Mary. Unlike Monty in "Brat Bashing" she DIDN'T deserve it, but hey, I still greatly enjoyed the fic even with the sympathy toward the main character.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hey, me encanta esta historia! Hiciste un buen trabajo con la ediciòn, J.A.M.

Actualmente estoy trabajando en otra historia de los Tiny Toons, esta vez con un personaje emplumado... es la ùnica pista que te doy. Tengo cameos de varios personajes de la serie, incluyendo algunos de tus favoritos. Me va a tomar un poco de tiempo, asì que quizà la tenga aquí en Enero.

Y ahora, de vuelta al Inglès.

Keep the good writing!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Todos de pie para aplaudir al autor! (Translation for not-Spanish talkers: Everybody stand up to cheer the author!). A great short story, and one of my favorites from you. Its a shame that this one will never be seen on screen.
T.J chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
J.A.M.

This was funny. I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter with this one. Poor Mary was the victim of the computer program. And I think that there could have been more more added in for hilarious effects.

Here is a blooper for the story:

"The State of Hawaii is under a hurricane warning-"

When nothing happened.

"Cut! Why is the fan not on!"

Hope you like the blooper! I may come up with one later.

T.J. signing off