Reviews for Dealing
msathenaxf chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I know that I am WAY late on sending in a review, but I had to go back to find some old Nick/Sara fic, given the current state of the show. Blech. I don't know if you still even watch it, but I wanted to let you know that your story is great.
Alex-snicker06 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow. That was amazing. It's 2 am and iv just finished reading your fic and i fell so awake becuase of it. It was awesomely written. Wow is the only logical word i can muster at you excellent writting.
Shimigirl chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
Wow! what a cute story
idontwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow this was astonishing...I absolutely adored it from beginning to end. You have very similar traits to that of Ray Bradbury in Ferenheight 451...especially the dream part and the forest scene with Sara's accident. Have you ever read the book? Because I think its amazing that you can write at that amazing of a level...you use fascinating allusions and metaphors. I was wondering if you were planning to writing another story? I would really love to see more from you...you are truly talented.

-Andi
JennCorinthos chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
This was a great story I really enjoyed it.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
sara kicks ass chapter 19 . 9/10/2005
great story
kritters03 chapter 19 . 6/7/2005
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! ALL KIDDING ASIDE THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST WELL WRITTEN STORIES, I HAVE EVER READ. I HOPE YOU DESERVE TO DO A SEQUEL.
Kelly chapter 19 . 2/6/2005
Holy Cow! I am speechless. I just found this story and I read all the way through it. I am so tense right now. I was so close to crying it wasn't even funny. Right now I can't think of any words to describe this story or the way you wrote it. You did amazing! This story was amazing! I loved it! Please continue writing! Great Job!
becca chapter 19 . 8/1/2004
SEQUEL ! SEQUEL she cries !

that was great
Als chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
To the answer of the 'do csi's carry guns on them' the answer is actually, yes, they always have guns on them while working, they're not allowed to work without their guns on them
Vengeful chapter 19 . 6/23/2004
i really liked that story! its really good. you should think about a sequel. lol
Bruce chapter 19 . 5/18/2004
First of all I'm the worst friend in the world for taking so long to finish your story. But I want you to know it deffinately had nothing to do with how good it was. Because honestly this was such a great story Kelly. I really believed what was going on. The charaters felt so real. And the way you had different story lines going on at once but yet they still intertwined and it just really kept me interested in everything that was going on. I wish I would have reviewed after each chapter to give me specific examples. But there were times when you descriptions were so perfect. just the wording you used allowed me to see the scenes unfolding in front of me. And like with the way you described the rain falling in the one chapter I could so see that. and just the little reactions from people were such human natured things. I just really enjoyed the story Kelly. It was truly a joy to read. And the way you ended it with that line about "a musical chord floating off into the irretrievable past" perfect. Write again soon because I'll be checking back on here or wherever you decide to write so I can give you better quicker and more helpfull reviews. because a review this long after a story is done probably isn't very helpfull. But I really think that this was a great story Kelly no joke I mean that very sincerely. Nichols Out! )
PamIrL chapter 19 . 1/21/2004
I have just read it again and it is still a great story. Why havent you written more.
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 19 . 11/2/2003
Great fic! exceptional work! outstanding!
spikes-storm chapter 19 . 9/27/2003
WOW that was a cool ending. I hope that you write a sequal cause that would be awsome. CIAO