Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 53 . 7/15/2020
Is the quote when Mother says, "Oh, here is my luggage"? If it's not I have no idea. Scratch that. I don't really have an idea anyway.
Pannaear chapter 53 . 7/15/2020
Another great chapter! I can’t wait to see what happens next! I think you did such a good job of making Wynne’s mother as unlikeable as possible, while still keeping her realistic. Keep up the good work! : )
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 53 . 7/15/2020
Ahhh! I thought you stopped with the cliff-hangers! Nooo... You have to update soon! Otherwise I'm sure all of your readers will die from the suspense.

I really must try to win a contest soon. I'm dying from all the medieval-ness of Thranduil.

I know what you mean about the confusion of English; if I didn't read both British and American English books, I wouldn't have known what you were talking about!

I loved this chapter, Wynne's mother is even scarier than in the beginning of the story. I was so sad when she undid Wynne's braids. I only she knew what they meant! You have to at least let Wynne tell Legolas how mean her mother is and how it was her who took out the adorable courting braids.

I can't believe that Mother thinks making a wise, mature, formerly married, and semi-heartbroken male elf fall in love with you SIMPLE! Hopefully she won't embarrass Wynne in front of the elves... (Will they reject her when they learn about her mother's ulterior motives?)

I do hope that the peace treaty works out, I'm sure I mentioned this, but I really appreciate how there is another plot in this story aside from "romance, romance, romance, Legolas, romance." It really livens things up. ;)

(And I guess I can't be too jealous of a years supply of lembas! If Wynne got sick of it so fast, I probably would, too.!)
Dream Plane chapter 53 . 7/15/2020
Wynne’s mother reminds me a lot of Mrs. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice XD. I hope the treaty will be signed!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 52 . 7/14/2020
I just had to point out, in the US, we call nappies diapers.
Katia0203 chapter 52 . 7/14/2020
I binged this story in two days haha. I'm really enjoying it! One comment I will make is that Legolas and Wynne seem more like teenagers than young adults. I'm not sure if that is what you're going for? If that is the case, I would say they are perhaps too young to be courting or considering marriage, but that is just my opinion. Maybe Thranduil feels the same haha. I enjoy the humor and the uruk storyline is very interesting.
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 52 . 7/13/2020
Nice introduction of Aragorn and Arwen! I'm eager to see how the treaty goes with Eomer and Aragorn now that they're around for it. Hopefully everything goes well.

Ooo, what did Thranduil talk to Legolas about? Based on the kiss Legolas gave her, I'm assuming the talk went well, so I've got some high hopes for the next chapter.

Oh nooo! Not her mother! Why do I feel like she's going to ruin everything? Poor Wynne has come so far with Thranduil, so I'd hate to see all that work be undone by her mother :(

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens with her mother (and Legolas) in the next one! :)
Dream Plane chapter 52 . 7/13/2020
Aww, things seemed to be clearing up nicely-until her parents showed up!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 52 . 7/12/2020
Yay! New chapter! It was so cool to see how clever the citizens were, somehow figuring out sewers and running water!

I loved the way you introduced the canon characters, and *gasp* the mother has come! Please let her be happy with Wynne, after all, she did manage to get the prince to fall in love with her! (Kind of...)

I am SO excited for my mall day with Thranny! Eeeee! I always seem to get the prizes involving him. I guess it's just older men (elves) for me! Haha!

The Gollum quote was when Sidra asked Aragorn and Thranduil, "What did you say?"

(I had to read the chapter twice to find it, but I'll do whatever I need to to get a Legolas-centered prize!)

Your writing is great as always!
Lúthien Tinúviel
Pannaear chapter 52 . 7/12/2020
Hi! I am fairly new to your story, and I just started reading about a week ago. I stumbled across your story by accident, looking for something interesting to read after my first read through of the Lotr books, and I love it! You are such a talented writer, and I can’t wait to see what happens next. I was honestly kind of dreading reading fan fiction, because I am always afraid that it will ruin the original story for me, but this did the opposite. You created such in-depth characters, and I love everything that you have done. The name pannaear comes from the Sindarin words pann meaning wide, and aear meaning sea. I don’t really know why I chose this as my name, it just sounded cool. The Gollum quote in this chapter was when Sidra said “What did you say?”. Overall, I love this story, and I can’t wait to read more!
Guest chapter 52 . 7/12/2020
There is no way the King of Gondor would have greeted anyone before another king, certainly not a woman with no claim to any thing extraordinary. Also he would have greeted Thranduil as another warrior who had fought before the gates of Mordor, and someone he had known when is was a ranger. After all it was to Thranduil that he took Gollum.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/11/2020
The movie quote is : "Pinned you" and "pinned you again" from The Lion King
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 51 . 7/8/2020
Some good conversations were had in this chapter, but I have to say, the one between Legolas and Thranduil was so good! I'm happy to see them speaking so openly with each other, and the prospect of hearing more from them is intriguing for sure. It's also good to see Thranduil admitting to Wynne that she was right (and maybe he'll be less salty about the whole courting situation soon?). As for the quote, I think Luthien beat me to Finding Nemo.

Can't wait for more! In the meantime, Legolas can do my hair lol :)
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 51 . 7/8/2020
I did notice the chapter names, they were really cool! I had to read them all. (And revisit a few chapters.) I thought it was hilarious that the first words Thranduil said to Wynne were "Greetings, human." Haha!

This chapter was super awesome, the plaques were so cool, and Legolas' and Gimli's banter was so funny! Legolas' conversation with Thranduil was so sweet, and I hope there will be more information about the briefly mentioned topics. Unfortunately, the end of story seems to be coming, unless there are some social problems in Minas Tirith... We'll see!

I totally envy LegolasGreenleaf15 with the prize. I must visit Legolas' Beauty Salon. Maybe it'll transform me into a hot elf!

(Not really, but a girl can wish, can't she?)

Happy Writing!
Lúthien Tinúviel
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 51 . 7/8/2020
Finding Nemo! (I think...)
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »