Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 39 . 7/4/2020
I know things were a bit rocky with Sidra in the past, but she's become a solid friend for Wynne, and I love to see it. She's a wonderful wingwoman for Wynne, bless her.

Oh nooo! What in the world grabbed her? Thankfully I don't have to wait, but that's still a brilliant (and brutal) cliffhanger. Good work :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 38 . 7/4/2020
I totally didn't see that coming with Thranduil knowing fully about the bugs! He was so dignified and proud of himself, too.

Aww, Legolas and Wynne are so cute together! I'm looking forward to the day when he tells her all about what happened in the Fellowship. It seems like a great time for bonding. Lovely, as usual :)
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 49 . 7/4/2020
Hee, hee, hee. How funny! Turns out I was wrong about the disapproving voice. It was Thranduil. Darn. The chapter was good anyway. I like the canon characters and the female dwarf. I once read a story where it turned out that Gimli was female during all the adventures of the Ring and he/she liked Legolas. Aragorn and Arwen are going to make appearances, right? Please? They must.
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 37 . 7/3/2020
Oh, I was just about to mention the sneaky Boromir reference! Also, I loved the ballad about the Fellowship! I have to ask: did you write it, or did you find it somewhere?

The more I get about Sidra and Nugu's backstory, the more I feel for them. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. Here's to hoping their future does them some good.

I love to see Legolas and Wynne continuing to sneak around behind Thranduil's back. Another great chapter :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 36 . 7/3/2020
NOOOO Thranduil really is ruining everything again! I loved the message he had forwarded, though. But if he's still not okay with it, I'm wondering how long Legolas and Wynne are going to have to keep defying him until he finally relents. I'm hoping it's not too much longer for their sakes! Great work :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 35 . 7/3/2020
Noooo Thranduil had to ruin everything again! Maybe things will go better this time? Maybe Legolas will stand up to him? Hopefully, some answers are coming soon!

Oh, interesting words from Galion. Maybe Thranduil will eventually allow their relationship (I mean, for the sake of the ship, I certainly hope so)? This gives me some hope.

Also, I love the farm! It's so cute and pretty sustaining. Nice chapter! :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 34 . 7/3/2020
I finally have some free time, so now I can catch myself back up (and thank you for all of the lovely reviews you left me! Bless you. I appreciated all of them!)! I'm sorry I've been so absent!

I love the banter between Legolas and Wynne! You've done such a fabulous job developing their relationship, and I can't wait to see how it will continue developing. It was also nice to get a glimpse into Legolas's thoughts this chapter. Great work with this one! I'm wondering how Thranduil is going to react to all of this... :)
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 48 . 7/2/2020
Great chapter, as always! As most Legolas/Wynne interactions are, this was really cute! (Legolas is quite the rebel now, isn't he?) It was quite cruel of you to leave on a semi cliffhanger there. You must update. Who could this disapproving voice be? I'm dying. Thranduil seems much too obvious, so I couldn't be him... Wasn't one of the other elves interested in Wynne?
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 48 . 7/2/2020
Cheery Littlebottom from the books by Terry Pratchett. Thank you, Google!
Dream Plane chapter 48 . 7/2/2020
Oooh, I'm really liking this!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 47 . 7/1/2020
I went from excited for the beginning of a new chapter to almost crying in the middle of the therapy session to laughing at Gimli at the end! Your writing is so powerful, emotional, and relatable! I could tell you don't like wars, I don't either... Senseless, needless killing. :( On a more cheerful note, I also can't wait for the end when Wynne and Legolas can be together! Right...? I suppose the end will be bittersweet. Unless there's a sequel! (Hint, hint, hint.) As always, I love your writing!

(Thank you for the reference to Legolas' mother. Tolkien never mentions her. Ever. That bit in the Hobbit movie was just made up. Like a certain Hobbit character... I dislike Tauriel. She doesn't actually exist.
AutumnSparkle chapter 47 . 6/30/2020
Oh wow. I just read 3 brilliant chapters! What a happy surprise. I love the emotional connection between Legolas and Wynne in this chapter! Thanks for great new chapters!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 46 . 6/29/2020
It seems Legolas has wasted no time in disclosing to Gimli what is going on in his romantic life... cute. I like how Thranduil is so composed when speaking to Wynne despite the whole situation involving his son. It almost looks like he's taking on a fatherly role with her, which somehow suits him, but at the same time makes me wonder if he'd really act so candidly in canon seeing as unions between elves and humans are a rare thing among his people (Sindar/Sylvan). It makes sense for Thranduil to treat Wynne with both kindness and apprehension; the former for the sake of Legolas and the latter stemming from his understanding of the world. I look forward to finally reading some well-deserved Legolas and Wynne alone time scenes so they may further discuss their relationship.
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 46 . 6/29/2020
Ooohhh... More Wynne and Legolas fluff! Unfortunately, I have no idea about your contest, but I really do think that Wynne is a different girl!

I will keep reading this fic (of course!), unfairly hoping that it can go on forever. With frequent updates. (Hint, hint, hint). Stay safe and keep writing!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 45 . 6/26/2020
I love the chapter and it was obviously quite easy to see one of Legolas' most iconic quotes! Good use of it! Your explanation of the dwarves' height cracked me up!

This chapter reminded me of something I've been thinking about these last few chapters when you mentioned Wynne's early attempts at seduction.

Wynne has really matured from the awkward, self conscious girl who was captured by orcs and had to go about in a shift to impress the elves. Now she is so much more mature and her relationship with Legolas is just beautiful. The way attraction at first sight (and maybe some irritation at first meeting) turned into love which is now being questioned is so genuine and yet even though Wynne has matured she is still the lovably human character we wish the best for.

Her apprehensions about her relationship are true and little addressed in elf/human fan fictions. I can't express how much I love this story, but thank you and please keep on writing and making your readers happy!

LĂșthien TinĂșviel