Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
Nymiriel chapter 45 . 6/26/2020
Hello mellon nin. Now it gets really interesting. Wynne has to witness for the first time how royal life goes on and panics. Poor girl. I hope she gets over it and Legolas stands by her side. I love this chapter very much and look forward to the next.
Best wishes to you and stay healthy.
Namarie
Freya's Valhalla chapter 44 . 6/25/2020
I hope thinks don't get too crazy... but I do understand people being shocked at running into an orc flanked by elves that does not seem intent on murdering people. I really hope you keep Eowyn in the next few chapters, I've never imagined what it would be like for her to interact with an Elvish delegation, especially Thranduil. Eowyn is such a great character, it would be fun seeing her talk playfully with Legolas. I can imagine them being really good friends. Also, more Gimli. Reading Thranduil interact with Gimli is just ridiculously amazing.
Stream chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Oh wow. I just looked and realized I already posted a review for this chapter before work. It’s been a long day LOL
Enchanted Stream chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
So I was too lazy to login...But I was thrilled to see a new chapter. I am jazzed about the reunions. I especially like the description of Osgiliath and Faramir’s house, even if it does have a tacky Denethor statue (Legolas clearly disapproves LOL)

Hope they don’t kill Nugu.
Person chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Are you going to do like a weekly contest? Cuz that would be cool even tho I don't participate. :D
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Yay! I'm sooo lucky! ;) Good chapter, as always, even though I can't say I enjoyed the cliffhanger. There is one thing, though... At the beginning of The Fellowship of the Ring, there is a note on hobbits which specifically states that dwarves are the same height as hobbits, that is, two to four feet. So unless Wynne is extremely short for a human, there is no way that a dwarf could be the same height or taller than her. Just wanted to let you know.

~Lúthien Tinúviel
Raider-K chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Awww! I love the Legolas and Gimli reunion. So sweet! This chapter made me smile!
Nymiriel chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Suilad mellon nin. Your story gets more intriguing with each new chapter. I love it very much.
Best wishes to you and stay healthy.
Namarie
The Enchanted Stream chapter 44 . 6/24/2020
Uh oh. Nugu is in trouble. Does Legolas jump in with his bow drawn and declare “You would die before your stroke fell!” But that would be tough since Beregond is an old friend.
The Enchanted Stream chapter 43 . 6/23/2020
Poor Lego. He is still not over the hardship of losing people in the War and all the terrible things he saw. I like the realism you give him.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 44 . 6/23/2020
Very descriptive chapter of the surrounding area, and Osgiliath. Thanks for the update.
AutumnSparkle chapter 43 . 6/21/2020
Omg. I was holding my breath this chapter hoping to see Wynne and Thranduil together, possibly talking about Legolas?

Bueno chapter.

I would really like to see some of the canon characters make an appearance like Gimli!
Raider-K chapter 43 . 6/21/2020
Aww. I am such a winner! And a lake date with Thranduil? I shall have to practice my curtsy.

I really enjoyed this chapter and seeing the improvements on the land, as well as mention of Gimli!

The quote is of course from Tolkien in the Book of Lost Tales. I used that quote myself at the beginning of one of my chapters in one of my stories, probably Wanderlust. I love that description of him.

I love your grape name, and of course, Galion would know! Since it’s dark (mor) and thaun is a pine, I’m guessing it’s a Pinot Noir! Very creative! I’m impressed. I love when writers use little Elvish details in their stories or allude to little moments from the books, like where you had Legolas musing over Boromir’s funeral at the Falls. Lovely!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 43 . 6/21/2020
Nooo... So close to my date with Thranny! :'( Oh well. I do know the answer to the new contests, though. (I actually love the contests. :D) In the first one, you took your description of Legolas directly from J. R. R. Tolkien, who spoke of him in the Book of Lost Tales, Part 2. In the second contest, "Thaun Môr" roughly translates to "dark pine" in English which is "Pinot Noir" in French. Which is a type of wine. Yay! I feel so smart! (And I still love your writing!)
The Enchanted Stream chapter 42 . 6/20/2020
Wow, you’re from Sweden! That is really cool. Your temperatures sound so nice. Our temperatures are at like 98-100 degrees, which would probably be like 35-38 degrees Celsius. It’s hot. I live in the southern US. It’s also humid. Like a hundred percent humidity. Which basically means if you step out your door, everything you have on is sweaty in less than ten minutes. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

The new chapter was really good. I’m interested in what happens when other people meet the orc family.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »