Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
El Droide chapter 62 . 10/26/2020
"The fierce Lego warrior!"
Oh dear, now I'm thinking of a random LEGO minifigure all dressed up like a knight, haha!
Awesome epilogue though. Thanks for writing! :)
DivineHazex chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Oooo what a wonderful start! I am certainly intrigued as to how the Elves will react to her
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 60 . 9/22/2020
And the emotional rollercoaster continues! The conversation between Celeborn and Thranduil was so good! Thranduil's realization was so powerful, and it actually hit pretty hard in his perspective because we've seen the growth in his relationship with his son. He did the right thing in letting Legolas go off and do his own thing, but I'm also really feeling for him right now :(

I think just as a general statement, I love how well the characters communicate with each other in this story. They're all pretty level-headed and rational, and even in the few moments when they are less so (like Legolas and Wynne's fight), you bring them back at an appropriate pace. I love to see good communication skills, and you've done fabulously with them :)

Great work with this one! Can't wait for Legolas and Wynne to finally be together without anything in their way :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 59 . 9/22/2020
Oh, I'm feeling so many feelings right now! I loved that scene at the baths where all of the ladies were trying to help Wynne out. You got them all so right, and it felt so natural for them to want to help her. I think I remember wanting a conversation between all of those women at one point, and you absolutely delivered. Oh, it was marvelous!

And then you hit me with all of those goodbyes right afterward! What's Wynne going to do without her friends as she faces her mother? Sidra became such a good one for her, and Legolas has been there for her for so long! Ahhh! I did appreciate how Thranduil's whole demeanor changed when Wynne's mother walked up though :)

It was an absolute rollercoaster, but I loved this one :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 58 . 9/21/2020
To be perfectly honest, you had me there for a second. Literally everything was falling apart, and I was not ready for it. Wynne really seemed like she was going to head out on her own, and it sure seemed like the Legolas/Wynne ship was falling to pieces, but their good communication skills saved the day! The fact that they could laugh together after the fight spoke volumes, and I was again reminded about how much I love the way you brought those two together.

This has me thinking, though. What's Thranduil going to say about all of this? I mean, he was the one who wanted Wynne to leave alone. At least this story is complete now, so I won't have to wait for any updates (but it was always fun to get the emails for them)! Lovely (and slightly terrifying lol) chapter :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 57 . 9/21/2020
Ahhh I finally have some time to read more of this fic of yours (and it's been on my mind for the past like two months)!

Well, I can say I haven't missed Wynne's mother, but I did enjoy her going toe-to-toe with Thranduil (even if she did get her way by pulling some political weight). It's really a bummer for Wynne and Legolas who just want to experience their relationship on their terms (but like Wynne was saying, they could always run away...). I really felt for them when Wynne's mother was having her little tirade in the hallway. They deserve so much better than her! UGH

On a slightly different note, I loved Legolas's crime :) Great work!
Lady Erulisse chapter 62 . 9/15/2020
EEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT A LOVELY ENDINNG AHHHHHH IM SO HAPPYYYYYYY BLESS YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER DEAR LOVELY AUTHOR THIS WAS AMAZING AND LOVELY AND SWEET AND AHHHHHH
Lady Erulisse chapter 61 . 9/15/2020
REEEEEEEEE FINALLY THEY ARE FREEEEEEEEE YAYYYYYYYY and awwweeee I’m so glad Wynne’s dad gave his blessing in the end!
Lady Erulisse chapter 60 . 9/15/2020
Oh Thranduil... you did the right thing and I am SO proud of you :,) you will be ok3
Lady Erulisse chapter 59 . 9/14/2020
The Lembas! Oh my goodness I adore that you included that! So sweet... oh I so hope this works...
Lady Erulisse chapter 58 . 9/14/2020
Man I’m getting Slipper and the Rose vibes here... also who’s chopping onions in here?GREEEEEEEEDGDHSIBDIANCID ERU CAN YOU JUST LIKE. SWOOP DOWN AND GIVE WYNNE IMMORTALITY PLEASE? I DONT MIND THINGS BEING UNREALISTIC IN FANFICS IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE HAPPY. GONNA PERISH
Lady Erulisse chapter 57 . 9/14/2020
NnoooooOOoOoOoOOoOOOOO whyyyy it always goes wrong right when it could go so right... sigh... my heart. Is going to explode. There are only so many chapters left! How can this all possibly be fixed?
Lady Erulisse chapter 56 . 9/14/2020
Oh man oh man oh man idk about this. Idk about thissss. I feel like they should tell Thranduil about Wynne’s mother’s ultimatum.
Lady Erulisse chapter 55 . 9/14/2020
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t handle this. Gonna perish
Lady Erulisse chapter 54 . 9/14/2020
Thrandy you gotta help! I know you’ve warmed up to Wynne youve gotta save her from her monster of a mother!
341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »