Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 29 . 5/30/2020
Oh nooo! You weren't kidding when you mentioned that things were going to take a turn for the worse! Hopefully, he just needs a good night of sleep to flush the tonic out of his system, and everything will be fine in the morning (...right?). Wonderful chapter as usual! I hope he starts feeling a little better soon :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 28 . 5/30/2020
Yay, Legolas is hanging on for now! I'm glad to see it :) And he asked Wynne to stay! On a slightly different note, though, it was super interesting to get a glimpse at the procedure, especially with the smelly potion. Another great chapter!
Writer chapter 30 . 5/25/2020
I haven't written them down yet, but I plan to write fanfic in the future!
Raniel chapter 30 . 5/25/2020
I hope that Legolas will survive and hope too that there will be Peace among the uruks and the elves, man and dwarwes.
Good luck to you and stay healthy.
Writer chapter 28 . 5/22/2020
I read your bio and I am exactly the same about thinking stories! I love your story! 3
Guest chapter 28 . 5/21/2020
This story is freakin amaaazing!
Reader chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
I have read your whole story and I love how it's not just fluff, you have some really great characters and plot development, and Wynne has a real personality. Even if English is not your first language, your grammar is better than a lot I've seen, and I love your writing. Keep going and stay healthy!
Raniel chapter 26 . 5/17/2020
Sweet Elbereth that looks dramatic. I hope badly that Legolas will survive! Hopefully Nuru, Sidra and their boys will survive too.
Best wishes and stay healthy
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
Oh, I want to trust Nugu and Sidra on this sooo badly! I suppose for the sake of Legolas surviving, I'll probably have to. It's also interesting, having them go to Nugu's camp. Maybe the experience will open Thranduil's mind a little? Which might also open Thranduil's mind in regards to Legolas and Wynne? Hopefully, there'll be some answers soon! Nice chapter :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 26 . 5/18/2020
Oh noooo! Oh my word noooo! I liked Sidra and Nugu! Noooo! And now Legolas is injured! Whyyyyyy? Why would they do that? Actually, I suppose it probably had something to do with being captured and all that, so I guess that's fair? At least I have another chapter to read after this one :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 25 . 5/18/2020
Aww, Legolas and Wynne are so cute! Why can't Thranduil just be okay with them :(

Speaking of, the switch in Thranduil's conversation with Nugu had such a nice flow to it. That shift from polite conversation to interrogation felt pretty subtle, which was solid. Also, that image of Thranduil holding the orclings was so sweet :) Nice work!
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 24 . 5/18/2020
I'm late once more... Sorry! I really liked the conversation between Nugu and Nodir as it gives more depth to Nugu's character. With that said, it makes me a little worried that Thranduil won't make good on his promise to Nugu and Sidra. Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2020
I absolutely looooove your writing! I love how you integrated your original plot into the lotr universe. I don't know, there are just no words to describe how eloquent and beautiful your writing style and use of language is. I check this story every day for an update and you never fail to impress! Keep it up :D
Raniel chapter 25 . 5/14/2020
The new chapters with discovering the orc family were unexpected but interesting and lovely described. I like the tender relatioship between Wynne and Legolas and hope Thranduil will change his mind about them. Best wishes and stay healthy.
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 23 . 5/11/2020
OH MY this chapter was phenomenal! First of all, it flowed so well (but it always does). I love where Wynne’s relationship with Sidra is going. Additionally, can we discuss the dynamics of Wynne’s relationships with both Thranduil and Legolas? In my opinion, you’ve managed to strike a great balance there. UGH IT’S JUST SO GOOD! They still manage to circumvent Thranduil subtly, and I’m here for it! This is probably one of my favorite chapters so far! Can’t wait to see where this goes :)
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »