Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 8 . 4/14/2020
I really liked Wynne's reflections in this chapter! It all felt very organic, and the events of the last chapter flowed really nicely into this one. One moment, she was determined to see her quest through, but after an attempt with Thranduil (which was well executed, by the way), the immediate shift was perfect. Additionally, the camaraderie she's building with the rest of the group is well-paced. Nice work! I'm really enjoying this :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 3 . 4/14/2020
I have to say, this story is fantastic! Wynne is equal parts charming and normal, making her and her situation feel quite believable. I also love how you describe each of the elves (and their mounts!), but I'm particularly drawn to how you're portraying Legolas. Wonderful work! I'm excited to read on :)
Nymiriel chapter 10 . 4/11/2020
I like the way Wynne developed friendship towards the elves. It's nice of Legolas to braid her hair. Hopefully their friendship will grow further. Good luck for You, happy Easter days and stay healthy.
Raniel chapter 9 . 4/11/2020
It's a nice chapter. I loved the Legolas- Wynne time.
Happy Easter days and stay healthy.
Raniel chapter 8 . 4/4/2020
Thank you for this chapter, it brightens my day.
Have a nice day also and stay healthy.
Nymiriel chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
I like your wonderful writing very much. This story is refreshing different to other Pics. I would like to read much more of it.
Have a good das.
A Person chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
NNOOOOOO why is it over, I love Legolas! Though he is more serious in the books, and he lost that drinking contest with Gimli... For someone whose first language isn't English, this is very good writing. Even I can't write that well. I'm thinking of writing some LotR fanfic myself, of the tenth companion in the Fellowship of the Ring, a woman of Elvish descent. I really hate Thranduil's attitude, you got that part right!
Valkyrie Vitani chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
Omg please let it be Legolas but I can accept Thranduil too
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2020
omg cliffhanger! I would absolutely love an update when you get the chance!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
I’m really impressed! This is at a marvelous start and I love the main character already
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Oh I am loving this! I’m so excited to read more!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23