Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
Lady Erulisse chapter 53 . 9/14/2020
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man here we go
Lady Erulisse chapter 52 . 9/13/2020
Ohhhhh no. Oh nononnononno. This ain’t good. This ain’t good at all. Ohhhh man. Oh dear. Oh boy.
Lady Erulisse chapter 51 . 9/13/2020
Ah oops! Dunno why I said lion king 2 XD but yay! They’re in Minas Tirith! And yeeaaahhhh oof that’s an issue... I really don’t know how you’re going to resolve this. My heart is going to break if Wynne grows old and dies and Legolas is left alone!
Lady Erulisse chapter 50 . 9/13/2020
My guess would be “pinned you again” from the lion king 2 but I’m sure someone has guessed it by nowlovely chapter! So excited to see what happens next!
Lady Erulisse chapter 49 . 9/13/2020
Ohhhhh I reeeeally hope Thranduil learns to accept and love Wynne! I will be distraught if he still is unhappy with their choice in the end
Lady Erulisse chapter 48 . 9/13/2020
OH HECK OH NO WHO IS THIS OH DEAR
Lady Erulisse chapter 47 . 9/13/2020
Awwwwwwwweeeeeeee they are so precious! I can’t. I’m gonna cry. How ever are you going to work this out!
Lady Erulisse chapter 46 . 9/13/2020
Ohhhhhh Wynne... I so hope this all works out! I’m so nervous AHHHH I have NO idea how you’re going to end this!
Lady Erulisse chapter 45 . 9/13/2020
Wheeeewwwww ohhh man that could’ve been a disaster! Thank goodness for the loyalty of elves I suppose! Now Wynne dear what’s all this? Honestly I can’t blame her. If I were in her position I feel like I would let be able to stay with Legolas as sad as that sounds...
Lady Erulisse chapter 44 . 9/13/2020
Oh of course. Offff course. They couldn’t have it easy could they. Ahhhhh idk if I can handle the next chapter. Pleeeease tell me it all works out! I’m gonna cry.
Lady Erulisse chapter 43 . 9/13/2020
Ohhhhhhhhhhh things are happeninggggggg what’s gonna happen I wonder? We get to see Faramir! My favorite chatacterrr yaaassss! and ohhhh man I hope Wynne does well here...
Lady Erulisse chapter 42 . 9/13/2020
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHV SOOOO PRECIOUS I CANT. THRANDY YOU ARE A SOFTIE FOR SURE. THAT HUG THO. AHHHHHHH MY HEARTTTTTTTT IM WEAK. HES WARMING UP TO HERRR
Lady Erulisse chapter 41 . 9/12/2020
Ohhhhh I am SO glad Legolas and Thranduil had that talk and made up! They are precious. I really hope the trip to Minas Tirith goes well!
Lady Erulisse chapter 40 . 9/11/2020
Phew! Glad all is good and well and safe! HAH Thranduil’a quote at the end has me dead XD
Lady Erulisse chapter 39 . 9/9/2020
Ripppppppppp JUST when these two finally get some alone time! Something always goes wrong XD
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »