Reviews for Horse Lady of Rohan
Pannaear chapter 57 . 7/25/2020
Thanks for the answer! I’ve never heard that term before, but I guess that’s not very surprising.
Another amazing chapter! I feel so bad for Legolas and Wynne! They deserve so much better than that dragon of a mother (or to-be mother-in-law in Legolas’s case). Actually, no, that’s unfair to dragons. She’s more of a leech; a predatory, bloodsucking, backstabbing, manipulative leech. I really hope that Wynne and Legolas can escape her. I can’t wait for the next chapter! I don’t have any name ideas for Wynne’s mom, but I’ll think about it.
Raider-K chapter 56 . 7/24/2020
Great chapter! That devious, plotting mother has gone too far! She may regret going against Thranduil. Hahaha. I sort of think that Legolas should simply warn Aragorn of the horrible woman’s intentions and have her booted from the meetings.

Ugh. Poor Wynne though. I feel so bad for her. Legolas was sweet though—I love how supportive and understanding he is.
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 56 . 7/24/2020
I hope their plan works! It's actually a pretty good plan, as long as Wynne's mother doesn't try to spy on them or something.

Every time I read a chapter with Mother in it, I hate her. Her tactics are nefarious. (Even if her plans have "some merit.")

I really liked to see Thranduil's point of view, so I'm excited for that chapter. Update soon!
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 55 . 7/24/2020
This chapter was so interesting! I think it's hilarious that Thranduil immediately hated Wynne's mother!

Wynne and Thranduil's chat was really good. The slight reference to your other story about Thranduil's childhood was very clever. I love how Wynne told the truth, and Thranduill realized it was Mother's fault.

I shall very much enjoy my prize. *evil grin*
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 56 . 7/23/2020
No Wynne's mother nooooo! She just needs to butt out of their relationship because it isn't her business. I'm hoping Thranduil will tell her off (I'm also hoping that Thranduil explains himself to both Wynne and Legolas about the proposal refusal).

Oh, Legolas is so sweet! He's so supportive of her, and I love it! Also, I'm a fan of Wynne telling him the truth about what happened to her. Literally, their communication with each other is so well done. You do so well with these two. I love it and can't wait for more :)
legolasgreenleaf15 chapter 55 . 7/23/2020
Ahhh I loved Thranduil's perspective in this chapter! You wrote him so well with his thoughts, like oh my word! I'm so glad he isn't angry with Wynne, and oddly enough, I can't wait for him to refuse her mother's offer. I feel like things are going to work out in the end, so his refusal doesn't make me too nervous... Also, can I just say that of course Wynne's mother would be the one at the head of the treaty opposition? I swear, that woman. Really loved this one :)
Dream Plane chapter 56 . 7/23/2020
My my, they’re getting mighty tricksy aren’t they? This was a cute chapter I must admit.
Pannaear chapter 56 . 7/23/2020
Oh my gosh! Wynne’s mom is so evil! I can’t believe that she would do that! Ugh. Anyway, another great chapter! Legolas is so awesome...
One thing though, this is probably just a typo, but often in this story, you wrote that Wynne’s mom demanded that she “have child” with Legolas. Did you mean “have a child”? This isn’t a big deal. Your writing is so awesome, and I am sure this is just a mistake. Or not, I mean, I could be the one in the wrong here. Well, mistake or not, amazing chapter!
By the way, what is Wynne’s mom’s name? It’s a bit awkward to just refer to her as Wynne’s mother.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 56 . 7/23/2020
I always appreciate your updates.
Raider-K chapter 55 . 7/21/2020
Props to Thranduil for keeping his cool. I approve. I eagerly await seeing the Elvenking put that obnoxious woman in her place. It’s going to be great! I imagine Legolas would be equally irate if he suspected that horrid woman had hit Wynne. Great update!
Dream Plane chapter 55 . 7/21/2020
What an awful mess! At least he realizes it wasn’t her fault. Nice chapter as always!
Pannaear chapter 55 . 7/20/2020
Oh no! I can’t believe that he wants to refuse! Legolas will be heartbroken! I need to know what is going to happen! You are such a good writer. I loved how this chapter was written from Thranduil’s perspective. It makes him seem almost, well, I can’t say human, but, not... lacking... emotions? If that makes any sense. This chapter was super interesting! I can’t wait to keep reading!
Kelwtim2spar chapter 55 . 7/20/2020
At least Thranduil isn’t angry with Wynne. Thanks for the update.
clover6268 chapter 54 . 7/20/2020
Hello! I love your entire story, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Hopefully Legolas and Thranduil can help Wynne confront her mother and help her fix things between them, or at least keep her safe. Thanks for such an amazing story!
Scylla's revenge chapter 28 . 7/20/2020
As dramatic as this chapter was, I cracked up when the orc called Thranduil “mister king”
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »