Reviews for Game of Thrones: The Targaryen Awakens
Gremlin23 chapter 16 . 3/18
A truly enjoyable story, amd one I am glad to have read. I only ask, for the love of GRR Martin and JRR Tolkien both, please run it through a word processor and check the grammar and language. Parts of it were really difficult to read and I admit to skipping whole paragraphs out of frustration. The fact that I finished it despite that should tell you how good the story itself is, it just deserves to be polished.
Gremlin23 chapter 2 . 3/8
I noticed something most unusual. though you used the words correctly at first, you suddenly started swapping around then and than. for reference, then refers to a sequence of events, than compares things. There are also a few other grammatical errors that bear fixing.

That having been said, the story is compelling and I am enjoying it a lot.
Silky Button chapter 16 . 2/14
NICE!
A great story for sure

and love that it was Dooku who was the leading factor to this change.
Also, Kudos for pairing our hero with Magery.
Mando-Vet chapter 16 . 12/14/2023
Outstanding end to an amazing story.
Mando-Vet chapter 10 . 12/14/2023
Okay, I really love Catelyn's punishment.
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 12/14/2023
Helluva good start; I can't wait to see sweet Catelyn burn.
SkeletalReader chapter 6 . 11/4/2023
Catapulting chains and collars.. even though you attempt to show this as an act of breaking one's chains and settling to freedom, chains and collars being flung at such speeds would probably injure or kill someone easily. Metal slices flesh with ease.
SkeletalReader chapter 5 . 11/4/2023
Not gonna lie, your dialogue seems a bit stiff. You use periods a bit too frequently for what could be completed as a whole sentence, and not two instead. Also, your characters seem emotionally unbelievable. That other John guy did not question Jon Snow, or Aegon, as he is now called. Your characters just feel.. emotionally stiff. You try to use emotions in your writing, but your writing doesn't invoke the emotions that the characters are supposed to feel. Also, once again, suspicion and general common sense seem to be suspended for a bit here.
Shadeymankey chapter 1 . 8/17/2023
Okay…your AN is a bit wrong. Teens DID and do have sex at that age. Still enjoying this on a re-read but yeah.
Batros940 chapter 12 . 7/3/2023
Why do refer to Loras as Mace Tyrell's heir!? Willas and Garlan are in line before him. Its why his family is okay with him being a knight because as a third son he doesn't stand to inherent much.
Beer is food chapter 3 . 6/24/2023
Gotta stop reading here. The cringe is just too much
Fyr RedNight chapter 16 . 6/24/2023
This was a very interesting and entertaining story.

Your take on the characters as well as the plot was fascinating.

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 16 . 6/13/2023
Thanks for the nice story.
A little too much deux ex machina tho.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 6/12/2023