Reviews for Game of Thrones: The Targaryen Awakens
Lord Of Domination chapter 10 . 1/26
ok, I can't, Aegon is a wimp who's too pathetic to get revenge, author if you're gonna make a sith mc then why would you make him too pathetic to even take revenge on Catelyn?
Lord Of Domination chapter 3 . 1/26
Aegons pathetic excuse not to take revenge on the starks is so weak. I seriously hope he won't remain a wimp like this.
Lord Of Domination chapter 2 . 1/26
please make Aegon bang daenerys
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 1/26
ok... this author clearly has little to no understanding of Dookus personality. he's not a jedi, he's sith, moron...
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 1/25
It would've been a lot better if the holocron was from someone of the old Republic instead imo
Nathan Ha chapter 14 . 12/25/2022
This book is good so far but I wonder if Count Dooku would return in this story or reuniting with Aegon or maybe, just maybe if Aegon's family asked him how he got his powers, then perhaps, he could show them the cave? And opened the holocron and introduced Dooku to his family? Either way, this story is amazing.
Bah chapter 1 . 12/19/2022
Otra historia de un amente de los incestuosos targarian, una mierda solo por eso, a la mierda los targarian.
Tytos Bracken chapter 11 . 11/2/2022
Jon acts as a plaything of the is an arrogant power-hungry ßer this pairing Jon / margaery this story is great.
SebSpellbinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
Why the double last name :(
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
Cool idea
Ceps chapter 8 . 9/20/2022
It sucks
emelan chapter 16 . 9/14/2022
Awesome story thanks for writing. I binge read it in its entirety as only just came across it.
Guciec chapter 16 . 9/9/2022
Nice story. I approve.
NedRickard chapter 16 . 9/4/2022
Catelyn ist wie ist ein guter König bloß mit falscher frau.
Maki1223 chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
U really just made a somewhat interesting character to just plain boring and one dimensional
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »