Reviews for Harry Potter and the Avengers Adventure
Vaishnav Vijay chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
seriously,stupify on alien
Pheonex305 chapter 10 . 11/29/2021
I love the story, hope you keep on writing it and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Leonard Scott chapter 10 . 11/21/2021
nice mix of HP and Advengers
Konoewpl chapter 10 . 11/2/2021
I reread this story, some points was not made sense, but I still like it. Mainly, I like how he lived with Avengers. I hope you can keep going to write the story. But PDST was not suit him, and afraid of small space, it was also not right. Yes, he lived in cupboard for 11 years, but he did not have problem with that. Anyway, looking forward to your next chapter.
Albionia chapter 10 . 10/13/2021
Shouldn’t the MOD have an exemption from the Secrecy Laws? Besides as an Avenger he naturally has ‘special powers’ which would cover up the ‘wizard’ part.
WBH21C chapter 10 . 9/16/2021
Good one!
Little Green Faerie Of Doom chapter 10 . 9/15/2021
Harry was almost 18 when Teddy was born. He's now 20. What school is 2 year Teddy going to?
Creature of Grimm chapter 10 . 9/7/2021
kenodoxia chapter 4 . 9/6/2021
The writer just seems to have forcefully made him act really out of character (ptsd, constant vigilance, paranoid etc) to stuff him into Avengers canon. Not great. Just seems lazy...
kenodoxia chapter 4 . 9/6/2021
Nah man. You made him a blabbermouth. Why the fck is he saying that he does magic to everyone. And why is he just going with being imprisoned in starktower. "We can't let you go, tell us magic" but Harry, who was all ptsd, constant vigilance, just reacts with "Ok, as long as you have a bed". Wtf
Cain Dubois chapter 4 . 9/4/2021
that's retarded
samuraimatrix1 chapter 10 . 9/4/2021
Please Update Soon
lokyyt chapter 10 . 8/27/2021
more please keep typing and please reply
Phoenix chapter 10 . 8/24/2021
This was a good chapter thanks for writing it.
Bluefroggies chapter 10 . 8/20/2021
This is really great, and I think your style of writing is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!