Reviews for Harry Potter and the Avengers Adventure
A Reader chapter 7 . 1/1
Thanks so much for the update. As always, it was a real pleasure to read. I loved:
-Harry’s reaction to Pepper (And the fact that Harry didn’t tell them what was the reason for said reaction)
-Harry and Thor’s interaction
-Harry’s hint at the Dursley’s
-And Harry’s acknowledgment that Loki is the god of MAGIC (People tend to forget that in these kinds of crossovers)

I just wanted to tell you that the way you write is very realistic , interactions specifically. Th sl again!
levi.hall.9279 chapter 7 . 1/2
I got a good laugh at the end of the chapter and I also got a laugh at how Harry reacts to Pepper; I am eager to see what you have planned next
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 1/1
when are you not up to something Harry? :D
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
As long as it is a good read, you can call it literature. If you want. Happy new year's!
G chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
Thanks hope for more
agnar chapter 4 . 12/30/2020
Forgot to mention also, that your claim Harry got as much training as Moody and DD could think of, starting right after the Tri-Wiz, and yet Harry seems not much stronger really than canon, and all the same people died in the final battle. About the only thing, so far, that I've seen to distinguish this Harry from canon Harry, is the knife he carries and uses.

He's still mostly shouting spells, and casting mostly school kid spells far too often. Just doesn't feel terribly impressive honestly.
agnar chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
Seems more than a bit ridiculous they all keep wondering if he's going to try and kill them, when at different times the day before, he saved at least Clint, Steve, and Natasha, along with who knows how many civilians. If he actually wanted to kill them, he'd have taken a shot while they were distracted, or just *not fucking help them* in the first place.
Phoenix chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
I really enjoy this story and thanks for the update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
This Harry seems to be a weaker variant of a M.O.D. Considering he is mostly using spells he knew in his fourth year or younger. Loud chanting and flamboyant wand waving instead of wandless and/or chant less spell work. Not one notice-me-not or use of his invisibility cloak. Keeps telling people his name, I can see many hit-wizards from everywhere except from his isolated English wizard community coming to claim his head and possibly would soon seeing as this Harry isn’t prepared at all yet.
Rainbow2007 chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
love it
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Fantastic update
The Shadows Mistress chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
nice chapter, look forward to more
geekymom chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Marvelous chapter!
Konoewpl chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Glad you are back! I enjoy this chapter very much. Thanks.
The Aberrant One chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Well, this has been a fun read. I was kind of hoping we'd get to the part where they send Loki back to Asgard. Alas...it looks like we have to wait.

To be honest, I've pretty much given up on Marvel (and DC) due to recent...changes...in the last few years. I'm not going to get into it, but I will say your fic, along with a few others, has managed to get my attention. Also, don't worry about your characters being a little "OOC"...it could be argued that almost all Marvel characters have been "out of character" since...well, the first Civil War storyline and they've gotten progressively worse over the years.