Reviews for Love me, Love me not
song six chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was a very sweet oneshot.

I really enjoyed the interaction between Ino and Shikamaru at the flower shop especially. The way the story ended was pretty nice too!

Keep on writing and I'll keep reviewing!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Shikamaru is nervous how cute. Keep writing.

Fantasy Fan Girl
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow! That was so wonderful! Hee! ShikaIno! Hee! The part about Sasuke at the end seemed kinda off. HaHa. Wouldn't he be glad to have one less girl chasing after him? Well, I loved it all, anyway!
BlooVeggieStix chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh! lawl.
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
HAHAHA! That Sasuke part really just caught me unexpectedly. I started cracking up when I saw that. Anyway, good story.
Lost Memories 414 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really liked it. Youre a good writer! Especially for a first time! Please look at my stories! Thanks!

LostMemories414
wryter4-hire chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
so kawaii! and that sasuke! it almost makes him seem like a bastard. Ya know? Like he likes all the attention. Mabye he does but dosnt let it show. I dont know and its making me confused.
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
wouldn't sasuke feel... happy that one of his fangirls gave up?

i dunno, that's just my personal opinion.

incredibly fluffy, but a little bit of fluff never hurt anyone.

its kind of OOC for shika, but he's a complex guy.
cherz chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hey! This was cute...poor Sasuke lost a fangirl to Shikamaru! P
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
haha, i love the part in your story, you last sentence, where you said that Sasuke "felt a small pang of pain at the loss of yet another one of his fangirls." That was really funny XD
Aryanne chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
the loss of his fangirls? . . . i think that's a stretch for sasuke, but hey, who knows?

nice one-shot.
FoxyFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
great fic!

i love it!

the sentence at the end is great, you should do other fics for the other couples ;-)

c u
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Cute.
addict-07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hello...i LIKE IT! you should have continued it...(I'm an INO FAN hehehe..) hahaha..i like the last part when Sasuke saw them...good for him! Bwahahaha...-
x keiko x chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
aw how cute! this is your first? wow good job! ]