Reviews for Home Alive
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm so glad I've taken the dive back into this fandom. It's been years and I'd forgotten how much I love(d) Max/Alec, and in particular the amazing way in which you write them. Just wish all your other pieces (the ones that used to be on your now apparently defunct website) were available somewhere. I remember immersing myself in them back in the day and loving every moment of it!
PlaneJane71 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love your stories so much and remain a fan of Dark Angel and Alec to this day. I can't believe it's been 10 years since this was written. Time truly flies.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your valjeanfanfiction site is gone. That's a shame. I would love to read the rest of your stories. Is there any other place where I might find them posted?
scmumsy chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great scene...it looks like the beginning of the Max/Alec relationship. Can't wait to read more. Still trying to get on your website . Keep up the good work.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This story makes me want to read the book even more. It's such a nice Max and Alec moment. I'm going to read the rest of your Dark Angel fics. I don't know if you read reviews after so long but I do enjoy ALec from season 2.
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
thank you thank you thank you...you wouldn't believe how happy it made me to read this! Finally someone has redeemed that book! M/A is the only logical thing...Logan is such a freaking...dude, there isn't even a proper word to describe the embarrassment he is! Anyway, great job!
7sTar chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I like your stories of DA, ...,just feel pity you don't write here any more.
Cinnamon Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
YEAH! I'm so happy!

Your story was great and all, I loved it, but what really makes me happy is to find you on that site!

your site is on my favs and I always was really upset I couldn't send you reviews to all the stories I read coz, well, my computer is screwed, damn thing...

So, time for praise! I LOVE your site, I LOVE your stories... I especially like the fact that there are a lot of pictures (he he he) and of course, that you're a M/A fan!

Thanks for writing so well, the Best Laid Plans series are just...well, AWESOME.

Sorry, I'm quite at loss of words, I'm French and my vocab is not exactly extensive.

Thanks again for having created such a wonderful site!
chocolateaddict chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Beautiful. That's the only word for it.

So is it just friendship or something more?
lakergirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Wonderful, stand alone fic. I just completed Skin Game a couple of weeks ago and this was a perfect next chapter to that book. I sure hope you continue and add on to this fic because it's so much you can do with it. The next book is going to be about betrayel on Logans part when Max finds out that Logan knew Seth and never mentioned to her so maybe that can come into play and some romantic feelings for Alec and Max can evolove. Just an idea. : )
Rose85 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I loved this when I first read it, In fact i love all your work and am still waiting for an update of 'Better late then never' come on I know you want to.
daydreamer-mk chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hey! Im glad youre back to , even though I enter your site almost every day... I really like this short stories, and the new serie, Better Late Than Never... I love it! So, all of you who like to watch the reviwes the writters get... Go and visit ValJeans site NOW! Couse the best M/A stories are there!
maxheartalec chapter 1 . 5/21/2003