Reviews for Harry Black Book 3: The SPIRE
bkerrmom1 chapter 2 . 10/27
Excellent twist!
Admiral M chapter 31 . 10/18
This is excellent! I love the story! Finding this has been one of the best discoveries I've ever had. Keep up the amazing writing!
penguingreen chapter 30 . 10/14
woah harry and his guilt issues again, who would have guessed ?
penguingreen chapter 28 . 10/14
the story repeatedly told the readers that Harry was powerful except when in the times that actually matters.

harry is sadsomeone talk to himharry is okrepeat

harry lost controlsomeone snaps him out of itharry is okrepeat
penguingreen chapter 23 . 10/14
my God, it's like an unending cycle that repeats every other chapter: Harry will be doing something stupid because he felt guilty about shit – someone will knock some sense in him (probably daphne or fucking Morgana he'd be ok for the next couple of page – then he feels guilty again, and REPEAT.

if you can't make a new internal conflict then stop, I mean it's impressive really how you think you can just do it repeatedly and think no one will notice.
penguingreen chapter 24 . 10/14
how convenient that daphne suddenly became stupid to forget to remember that he wasn't supposed to be away harry.

your conflicts are pathetically laughable.
penguingreen chapter 3 . 10/12
my God, I hate your version of Harry so much. you're making him so irritating, growling and groaning when he didn't like what's happening; he continually disrespecting the person that's going to fucking help him; he seemed unable to follow simple fucking instructions that was handed out literally 5 seconds ago.

how are supposed to follow a story when the main character is so fucking pathetic?
kblankenship1025 chapter 19 . 10/6
The action is pretty good but you definitely use roared a lot. Felt like I was in a loop. Please find another word. Life needs spice, save as literature.
kblankenship1025 chapter 3 . 10/5
Not that I mind it but you could’ve given Michael a better nickname from Claire. Or maybe even just one that changes.
QUAZIEMOTO chapter 33 . 8/27
FANTASTIC STORY! I will continue to follow, with great regards to the Author for keeping an old 76 year old on. the hook!
Moderntimes 101 chapter 17 . 8/8
There's a lot a like about your story, first of all it's long and follows Harry and his friends for years. But having Daphne as a girlfriend puts a target on her back but you seem to have ignored the obvious threat from other Slytherin House members.
Some details are a bit strange here as well. Why are they meeting in secret with Harry as teacher when they have a faculty sponsor? How could the Cannons, the worst team in the league offer Harry millions? There are so many other things that bothers me but I try to focus on what I like, and I really like Claire, and the other OC. The suit will be interesting as well.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 33 . 8/4
Awesome story. Look forward to 4th book. I may not read till done. Please don't let that slow you down. Good luck with School and keep writing, you have done a great job so far. Thanks for sharing.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 1 . 6/24
Sheesh I apologize for pointing this one out
As I said in my review on your first book, the story seems like awfully close to Naruto. You know the training arc, i think most animes do but their training strikes me more. Daphne is like Sakura, you know training with the Sannins, but has more of use. Michael is like Shika but has more motivation. Then Harry is like Naruto with something on the inside and then keeps on training. I really enjoyed the story tho. Keep on updating bruuh
Rebatrek chapter 10 . 4/30
I'm getting really tired of Harry just taking whatever shit Dombles dishes out and still wanting to alli with him . Sucker
kyuzo3567 chapter 10 . 4/30
I doubt you'll go back and correct it, but last chapter you had Daphne give Harry the old potions textbook, and now you have her reading the book and notes instead. Daphne gave her text to Harry to start, grabbed the old book, and then she walked back and gave him the book and took her own back from Harry. I don't know how important that book will be currently, but if you get this maybe go back to last chapter and just change that sentence?