Reviews for Harry Black Book 3: The SPIRE
santos.luis.contato chapter 9 . 4/30/2023
I dont get why you are doing this Author.. They already know that Voldermort has Horcrux no? If I am not losing my mind, all of them know he has Horcrux... So the only thing Dumbledore could show Harry is how much there are.
santos.luis.contato chapter 8 . 4/29/2023
Harry keeps talking for people to say Voldermort's name, only for them to die when the name turned up Taboo again... That's why they dont say his name, because when they say, snatcher's come to kill them...
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2023
I feel like we’re getting a lot of the same plot retold and dragged out right over the last half a dozen chapters. Every chapter, a bit of filler as Michael talks about building his Ironman suit, a reminder that Sirius is stressed because war and family. The kids wondering about one or both of two mysteries we, the readers, already know about, being the Chamber of Secrets and Horcruxes. And then a couple lines to remind us this is a story about Harry.

It’s making chucks of the story, which has been a blast to read, completely skippable. To be honest, I’ve already started scrolling down whenever I see it’s a Michael scene because I know nothing of importance is happening.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2023
I don’t understand why they’re all trying to figure out these “anchors” when Dumbledore told them about the horcruxes in the 1st book. Your series is very good but this is a huge continuity issue imho.
The8thMarauder chapter 6 . 3/8/2023
There is no black smoke when you apparate
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2023
there is no fucking way that harry potter a kid stands a chance against voldy who has like 60 years or more of magical learning and research over him
Innoxious chapter 32 . 2/4/2023
This really went downhill starting with the whole Tonks capture scene and how they'd rather spend the next couple weeks waiting to try and contact anybody about it so his sister could be raped and tortured for longer. There is just so much plot armor around malfoy/snape/narcissa/dumbledor it makes it hard to read. There are so many things that are just incredibly stupid or cowardly i don't even know where to start. Like where is Katie? What about pub lady? Every single fight harry gets into he loses control completely and everyone around is scared of him and think he is turning evil and when he actually does some big thing then his mind breaks because he is too weak or scared to handle his emotions and voldy takes over... it's framed as something he is overcoming and getting better at each time but then he does something cowardly or stupid or plot armor kicks in and he fails or makes the wrong choice every. single. time. It's doesn't even have to be a different stupid wrong choice, he doesn't stop draco the first time he tries to kill someone, the second time he tries to kill someone, the third time he tries to kill someone etc.. He trusts dumbledor after he tried to fucking enslave him - how utterly retarded could someone be - no ally, no person that tried to enslave your mind and make you their meat puppet should just be 'oh well he meant well im sure', and it makes it even more frustrating that all your characters are basically saying the same thing 'i hate albus and don't care if he dies - can't trust him' but then they still trust him and listen to his advice until it's too late to make a difference.
minxblades chapter 31 . 2/3/2023
Ohh boy tommy is in BIG trouble.
minxblades chapter 18 . 2/3/2023
Percy is an arse. UMBITCH NEEDS TO DIE
minxblades chapter 12 . 2/2/2023
hmmm DID YOU PUT IT DOWN THERE?
minxblades chapter 9 . 2/2/2023
Better late than never
minxblades chapter 8 . 2/2/2023
Micheal should have been 1 too
minxblades chapter 6 . 2/2/2023
I love it this chapter rocks
Azza7111 chapter 12 . 10/5/2022
How come all of a sudden none of them know it’s horcruxes? Dumbledore told Harry he was one in book 1… daphne also read about them.
JuliusCorvinus chapter 33 . 9/24/2022