Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 24 . 10/16/2021
such an intense chapter! the deaths in this chapter were so sad! i was really wanting draco to have some moments with andromeda and ted! i'm curious about narcissa's reaction to andromeda's death!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 23 . 10/16/2021
omg love this chapter! i love Ron getting to have his moment to do something big, and i love the Pansy reveal! Ron and Pansy could be a cute pairing, i like it a lot!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 22 . 10/16/2021
omg i love Ron! so glad that he has been able to accomplish something in his absence!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 9 . 10/14/2021
love this story so much!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 9 . 10/14/2021
love this story so much!
Musicangel913 chapter 33 . 10/11/2021
I've just binge-read this entire story in like 2 or 3 days - WOW. This is a master work, truly. It evolves from canon so naturally, and the characterizations are spot on. I was on edge for the entirety of the battle sequences (Azkaban especially, what a chapter!), Ron's big Moment had me tearing up with pride, and Fred and George of course broke me (although you did right by them, IMO - having George survive in canon was so cruel). This has most definitely earned its place in my favorites list - a job well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2021
Thanks for taking time!
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Mmmm...
Me gusta, veremos cómo sigue!
UMKim chapter 13 . 9/28/2021
I am really enjoying this story so far. However, it is frustrating how much Harry and Hermione say Voldemort. I understand that while at headquarters they are fine; but if they don’t get into the habit of not saying it, they will for sure make a mistake while outside the fidelius protection!
lemoneidebb chapter 33 . 9/18/2021
I loved this story SO much! You're an incredible writer. The characterizations were so accurate and Draco's character arc was particularly well done. I binged this whole story in a week and I have no regrets. One of the best I've read.
MusicQueen73 chapter 18 . 9/11/2021
2 things to say:
1. Poor Peacocks
2. This is way more interesting then how it actually went.
Sarahn1991 chapter 18 . 9/8/2021
This story has me on the edge of my seat. I cannot put it down!
Rue91 chapter 33 . 9/7/2021
definitely this is going to favorites.
I always though that Draco and Harry were so alike, so much so, that in a world where Voldemort won, Draco was the Magical Law Enforcement Director, position that Harry took in cannon. Therefore, they were mean to be friends somehow, and here, you made it seem so organic and smooth that it felt almost like cannon. I love it.
Jani chapter 33 . 9/7/2021
Such a lovely story! Thank you for writing it.
Emerald2402 chapter 33 . 9/6/2021
this was absolutely phenomenal! just perfect. well done and thank you!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »