Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
FaeBreeze chapter 33 . 9/4/2021
What a gorgeous story. Thank you
SusanMarieS chapter 33 . 9/3/2021
thank you for this wonderful story.
Bauerbaby24 chapter 33 . 9/1/2021
I loved this story. It was just absolutely phenomenal. The journey these characters went on felt so natural from where you picked up in HBP. The idea that 1 single choice can change someone's whole story is also so interesting to me.

About this last chapter. A much better epilogue than JKRsI cried when Hagrid got his wand and Harry took him to buy supplies. I was so torn over your decision to have George follow Fred, but I love how Percy and Ginny will pick up where they left off.

Draco and Hermione-just a beautiful progression of their relationship and such a satisfying ending. I will definitely be reading this story again!
Reader123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
This is a great story. I believe things would've turned out exactly like this in different circumstances.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/31/2021
Ah just finished this and now I’m sad.. I couldn’t stop reading it , and at the same time I never wanted it to end :(
You truly are an extraordinary writer
Bauerbaby24 chapter 24 . 8/30/2021
These last few chapters have been absolutely amazing. I had tears in my eyes during Ron's chapter when The Order arrives. You definitely took some great warriors from us in this chapter and I am devasted about Ted and Andromeda.
FaeBreeze chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
Uhg. Its so obvious that the Daidem is really only giving them an illusion of helping but that its all their own skill anyways. I like how you make it insidious in a different way from the locket.
FaeBreeze chapter 5 . 8/29/2021
Ahah! The first one!
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 8/29/2021
I like your portrayal of Ron here. Very in character.
FaeBreeze chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
This was so amazingly good. Gut wrenching to read, but excellent. Thank you.
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Oh my my! So much going on from just that change. I'm thrilled to see how this turns out
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 24 . 8/28/2021
A hypogriff!? Nooo! Why not a Phoenix? Emerging from the ashes to be born again. Both Phoenixes and Peacocks are birds, both are proud and noble. But a Phoenix makes more sense than a hypogriff XD Oh, well. You’re the author. But I would definitely say that’s an opportunity lost ;)
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 18 . 8/27/2021
All that could have been avoided if Harry, Hermione, and Draco ahead just stuck with the plan
Midnightdew chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
Wow. This story is really wow. A gem of what could have been. It's awesome. Love it! Thank you for writing and sharing your talents with us!
AngelWarrior1719 chapter 33 . 8/25/2021
Great story! I loved having more interactions between the Harry Potter characters in this version than in JKR. Of course, to compare the two would be to oversimplify the mastery in each. Thank you for the story!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »