Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
Laken Brock chapter 30 . 8/24/2021
love your story and you are the author, but you suck.
SanFranMom chapter 1 . 8/21/2021
Great book! I liked it more than the original Deathly Hallows in many ways. This story had more action and character development and less moping. It was a real pleasure to read.
Anhy chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
This storie is amazing!
Ara Edenthaw chapter 33 . 8/9/2021
wow. just read this in almost one sitting. really well done! so close to canon and yet not at all. a fine line to walk and you managed with no verbatim copying of dialogue which so often appears in these kind of fics. chapeau!
gooeystar83 chapter 33 . 8/9/2021
Omg, so glad u were able to finish this! What an amazing ride! This is definitely the best multi-chap Dramione fic, & Draco redemption, I've read by far! I like how u kept it realistic & that things could've happened this way. Highly would recommend this to anyone interested in the couple! (By the way, i don't really think it warrants the M-rating; I've encountered T-rated fics & books with more mature content than this, haha)
kacysparrow chapter 33 . 8/8/2021
'sighI can't believe it's over! this story has been like a comforting friend throughout my stressful pregnancy. Then as I eagerly awaited the last few chapters, my baby girl made her appearance and reading became a thing of the past. I finally have managed to catch up and now I'm sad it's overthis story is one of those few rare gems of fanfiction that could easily have been written by JKR herself! it was the alternative story we all wishes had originally been written. thank you for gifting us this brilliant fic that j could read over and over again
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 33 . 8/3/2021
Wow.

This is fantastic. Like, the fantastic that made me want to neglect my entire life until I read it all. Oi! I'm sad to see it end, but it was a thrilling ride! I will definitely be back to read again and again (and again).

Cheers!
Fire in Flood chapter 33 . 7/30/2021
A masterful reworking. It's doubly impressive to make me care about the characters all over again while maintaining the tone of the original. Snape was still a jerk! Ron had believable character development!
There's so much to love, but my favourite moment was still Hagrid in the epilogue. Write him a 300k AU where he gets to stay in school: I'm here for it.
romanablackcat chapter 33 . 7/30/2021
I love this story. Thanks you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2021
Woaa, it is really good, thank you
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2021
Really love Ron here!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2021
There he is!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2021
Woaahh, it's really good. Kinda sad u dont mentioning Charlie, he's my favourite.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2021