Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
Samzie chapter 33 . 7/27/2021
This was truly one of my favourite fanfictions to read. The emotions, the suspense and adventure had me on the edge of my seat. Loved every chapter. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us all.
Adharablack85-2 chapter 12 . 7/26/2021
i think this is the best dramione I've read in a long time... I'm loving it
Krishna Pandit chapter 33 . 7/23/2021
WOW, WHAT A FIC! I LOVED IT! I WANTED TO SAY THAT KEEP WRITING STORIES LIKE THESE, AND I WAS WAITING FOR AD INFINITUM, WILL YOU BE UPDATING THAT? I HAD LOVED READING THAT FIC, PLEASE DO UPDATE IT AS WELL, I AM SURE IT WILL BE AS LOVED AS THIS ONE.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/22/2021
Congratulations and brilliant story, an amazing read and loves D&H and R&P’s development! Thank you for finishing it too made me v happy
Chrisstars1 chapter 33 . 7/21/2021
Loved it!
Eoz Moon chapter 33 . 7/20/2021
I loved this so much! The way you retold DH was perfection!
WhisperLynn chapter 33 . 7/20/2021
You have broken me in the most achingly beautiful way possible. This story has made it into my top five favorite fanfictions of all time (up there with The Debt of Time and The Minister's Secret). Thank you, thank you, thank you for this.
malfoyloves chapter 33 . 7/19/2021
I have never actually reviewed a story. I’ve read so many of them, and I never felt like my words would mean much. But this story is the most impressive, well-written, convincing me that this is how the deathly hallows should have been. It gives the characters so much more depth. Especially Ron and the deluminator. I always felt the idea that Dumbledore knew Ron would abandon ship was really odd and just rude really, but your portrayal of the events were so convincing and felt so accurate to character depiction that I was blown away. For me, this is now what the deathly hallows should have been. This is what actually happened.
Meghangrr chapter 16 . 7/15/2021
Dear lord
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13/2021
"if it's any consolation I also hate me"... First of all, and don't take this personally, I just need to get it off my system; fvck you. Now, sorry about that, but OUCH! LE ME HURTS AND CRIES AND POSSIBLY FLUNG THEIR PHONE TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM BUT WILL MOST CERTAINLY DENY SUCH THING EVER OCCURED
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 33 . 7/13/2021
absolutely lovely. The Weasley's shop, I loved that bit. This ending is so poignant. You spun this story so well; the people, the places, the feelings. It's so perfectly put there's not really a thing I can think of that could use improvement. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all. I have enjoyed it immensely and look forward to reading other stories by you. Keep up the great work and stay awesome friend.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 22 . 7/13/2021
Did Fred and George go and get Remus, Lee and Kingsley and if not, how did they get into the Headquarters if it was under the Fidelus Charm?
Sassy Slytherclaw chapter 19 . 7/13/2021
I seem to remember in a previous chapter that Draco was "killed" in May, but the headstone in this chapter says June. Did I read it wrong before or was it some mistake on the author's part?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
From the bottom of my heart;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA