Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
KeeperOfTheBigHeroQuintessence chapter 9 . 1/3
You’ve officially convinced me that Dramione is the best HP ship to ever exist I love them together so much!
KeeperOfTheBigHeroQuintessence chapter 3 . 1/3
I absolutely adore this story. Your writing style is so much like JK Rowling’s and feels so canon, and I love that Draco is more emotional and vulnerable than he usually comes off as in the books but still maintains his sarcasm and his canon personality. Excited to read more!
KeeperOfTheBigHeroQuintessence chapter 1 . 1/2
New to the fic but OMG I love it so much after just reading the first chapter! I’m gonna go buy it on amazon RIGHT NOW!
Meh3345 chapter 33 . 12/23/2023
Harry taking Hagrid to get his school supplies is about the most heartwarming thing I’ve read in a long time. Great job with this story, everything is so vivid without being bigged down by details. Wonderful way of showing not telling, what an amazing story.
NightBlossom chapter 10 . 12/19/2023
This is a great story, and I’m really enjoying it. Thanks for writing it
curiouselo chapter 1 . 12/11/2023
Such an intelligent way to rewrite the story, the details are phenomenal and the situations brilliantly describeda lot of them breathtaking even. Thank you for writing this piece which is, as far as i'm concerned, even more satisfying than canon (despite the grief and fear that filled me a couple times) !
jhaekarmen01 chapter 33 . 12/6/2023
wow, you've done such a wonderful job with this! best dramione fic i've read in awhile
Yz3ut3 chapter 33 . 11/26/2023
I love this fic! thanks a lot!
Pandelfique chapter 1 . 11/20/2023
Thanks for this. It was absolutely incredible, from the beginning to the end. I loved the evolution of the characters, and the way you start with a simple situation to rewrite all the book 7 ! It's just amazing so thank you !
tessita25 chapter 33 . 10/16/2023
This is one of the best stories on this site. I just finished my second read through, and I am sure there will be plenty more. Thank you.
tessita25 chapter 5 . 10/15/2023
My second time reading it! Love, love love.
annenickyy chapter 8 . 10/12/2023
This is just too good wth
annenickyy chapter 3 . 10/11/2023
The writing makes me so happy, it feels natural and very canon. Very excited for the rest of the chapters!
Maxie Rosebery chapter 33 . 10/11/2023
I just finished reading it! OMG i can’t get over it ! I couldn’t breath while reading !
I kept bothering my boyfriend telling him how incredible and clever this fic was, and he hasn’t even read the books !
I want to take a week off work and reread this now!
kuhu chapter 33 . 10/11/2023
i remembered why i love reading when i was reading this
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »