Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
Guest23 chapter 30 . 5/15/2021
I'm crying how could they both go? Also sorry for the vagueness of my reviews, trying to avoid spoilers but damn the feels right now
Iseult chapter 30 . 5/15/2021
I'm not a fan of battle scenes and tend to skim read even though I accept their necessity however this was really well written.
Can't wait for the next chapter and wondering how the meeting with Snape will go.
TaylorMade chapter 30 . 5/15/2021
I hated Rowling more for separating the twins, so... there’s that. Also... it’s war? So a family as large as the Weasleys is likely to have casualties, right? It wouldn’t make sense if they didn’t. Plus, now Ron is gonna be SERIOUSLY pissed off. Put someone vile in his path or let someone threaten Pansy. Give the boy an outlet.

Sophie suggested introducing Muggle super-glue to the battle. She said to put it down a Death Eater’s ass crack and close them for business. But, honestly, I’d rather someone glue Nagini’s mouth shut to make killing her easier.
Chantal9 chapter 30 . 5/14/2021
Okay, so while I hate how the chapter ended (like everyone else), I think your writing of battle action is truly exceptional. It's not easy to plan and keep all of that kind of intensive action straight and still keep your readers engaged. Great job! I can't wait to see how the Light is going to prevail. They seem to be surrounded!
FandomFanaticGirl chapter 30 . 5/14/2021
I cannot tell you how happy it makes every time a notification for this story pops up. Thank you so very much for that.

In the best way, thank you for tearing my heart out of my chest. I was so happy for the reunion, and then I read on to the part about Fred and George...
You really know how to pull at people’s heartstrings, that’s for sure. I’m excited to see the further changes you make to the canon battle, as tear-inducing as they are. Can’t wait to see whose death I’ll be crying over next T_T

Thank you for the amazing chapter, I hope you get tons more recognition for this beautiful work :D
mmiller0000 chapter 18 . 5/12/2021
Holy. Shit. Never... never in all of the reading and the hundreds and hundreds of fiction that I've read
Yehudream chapter 29 . 5/12/2021
I'm so sad that you killed Lucius ... I'm glad that he did briefly understand Draco though
Yehudream chapter 21 . 5/12/2021
I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was an amazing man
mad4draco chapter 29 . 5/11/2021
I just wanted to say that I stumbled upon your story maybe a week ago and I devoured it. Great job! I am hooked into the adventure of it though I typically focus on the romance (hence my account name). Can’t wait for your next update!
AnironMor chapter 29 . 5/11/2021
I like this chapter but it left me with some questions,SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 29If wormtail took Draco’s wand, doesn’t it mean that wormtail is the master of the Elder Wand? I mean he took it the same way Draco took it from the Headmaster.

And if he was the master of the Elder Wand since he died as a result of the hand Voldemort’s spelled on him, doesn’t it mean Voldemort is the master of the Elder Wand now?
gooeystar83 chapter 29 . 5/9/2021
Thnx for another update! Oh, poor Hermione...and Narcissa actually tried helping her! The fact she gave Hermione her wand, parallel to when she gave it to Draco in the books, aww! Too bad it didn't work out... Very interesting confrontation with Pettigrew in the Chamber... Wonder what Snape thinks now that he knows about Dramione, heheh... Will he live in this story? That would be interesting... And ah, seems Lucius might/did not make it...poor Draco, just when things might've been looking up...
monkeybaby chapter 29 . 5/8/2021
Nice chapter!
Naysaykaybay chapter 29 . 5/7/2021
Thank you! I'm really enjoying this
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 29 . 5/7/2021
Seriously, you are an AMAZING story teller and writer! This was enrapturing. I have no idea how this all came to you, but I am so glad it did! I am also unbelievably happy that other than being Cruicioed, Hermione is okay. I m sure where Narcissa's loyalties lie now, though I don't like her any more than before. I can't wait for Bella to die and I hope you've made it a longer and more painful death than we know, so she can pay for all of Hermione and Draco's pain. I loved the Forge plan and that it worked so well. :-) And, I truly enjoyed Peter's death and that his hand took out both him and the Horcrux. I almost wish Harry and Draco had left Snape there, so he could survive the war, but maybe now he can show his true loyalties and live. I am so excited for the next chapter! Thank you, HG4eva
Anne LM chapter 29 . 5/7/2021
I’m intrigued to know what you’re planning with Snape. Is this going to let him survive? I would certainly be delighted with that.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »