Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
SpSt chapter 33 . 9/18/2023
This story was sensational. congrats on such a wonderful achievement
SpSt chapter 28 . 9/18/2023
this fic is amazing. you are an excellent writer and I am on the edge of my seat
SpSt chapter 23 . 9/18/2023
I almost wept in joy at the end of this chapter. amazing update!
SpSt chapter 12 . 9/17/2023
she just said voldemort...but no snatches popping in?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/17/2023
Crying with a large hole in my chest. Writing a review here on ffnet feels so nostalgic to me, it’s been a decade more or less when I first got into Dramione and binged on fanfics on this site.
But this is THE absolute best one I’ve read, and this is coming from someone who’s probably read a hundred or more. The writing, characterization, the pacing, storyline were all beyond perfection. reading this felt absolutely magical to me because it reminded me of the original books, just with a twist— the addition of our favorite HP ship.

Wish you had more Dramione works, a bit sad that your work is mostly Tomione but I am so looking forward to giving this one a visit in a future. Will read this over and over until I get sick of it. So thank you so much for sharing your brilliance with us.
cullenfutur chapter 33 . 8/9/2023
Phenomenal read! So well written, the style matched the books perfectly. Everyone always says they wish they could read the HP books for the first time again to relive that magic, and reading your story is as close to doing that as it gets! I couldn’t put it down. Bravo!
dumbl3dore chapter 33 . 8/5/2023
One of the BEST alternate deathly hallows. After reading this, I actually wondered what Dumbledore had meant when he gave Draco a chance in the canon. Dumbledore having this plan is far more believable. The story progresses in a very believable fashion. Loved how empowered it made Ron after the Azkaban breakout. Really using his strategic skills. Loved how they setup order at Potter Cottage and deal with everything other than horcruxes too unlike canon where they are just on the run looking for horcruxes. Love Draco in Muggle London. Love it when he stands up to Voldemort and makes joke.
Keyoshi Honjo chapter 33 . 7/11/2023
This was so much better than canon. Well done, and thank you
JasmineDragon22 chapter 33 . 6/18/2023
A stirring and engaging fic! I loved all the twists with adding Draco into the horcrux hunt.
CatsHavana chapter 33 . 6/14/2023
I’ve always been skeptical about reading Fanfics in general specifically about HP because Harry Potter has and continues to shape so much of my life. My love (obsession) for Harry Potter runs deep so I avoided any potential “tarnishing” of my mental images from the books I love so much so I never bothered to read any.
I stumbled across this one on Reddit and I have to say I am absolutely in LOVE with your version. I adore the plot I am obsessed with your imagination and your expansion on her work it’s a complete triumph! You had me hooked from the word go and I haven’t been able to put it down. Finishing this Fic today broke my heart! Where do I go from here I wish it had never ended! I cannot stress enough how this has genuinely changed my life thank you for writing it and what an amazing (perhaps unmatchable?) introduction into the world of Fan Fiction. Please keep writing even expanding on this you are exceptionally talented.
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 30 . 6/13/2023
Wow even JK didn’t kill both of them, I feel like this is gonna get ruthless.
MioneTonksMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2023
3!v
HelpmeHermione chapter 33 . 5/17/2023
This is one of the most well thought out stories I've read. I have many favorites and I'm glad to add you to my list. Thank you for your creation.
HelpmeHermione chapter 27 . 5/15/2023
I thought with the imperious curse the person following orders would not have a care in the world. To glare would show otherwise and Pius would realize what was happening again and throw the curse. It's not like the Petrificus Totalus curse where emotions would show in the eyes. The eyes are supposed to be blank or glassy.
HelpmeHermione chapter 8 . 5/11/2023
Wonder how long it will take them to figure of the name Voldermort is tabooed. I thought the diadem would point it out.
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »