Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
CallaRose4ever chapter 9 . 3/18/2022
Man, this chapter made me cry. it was very emotional and true to a lot of what I imagine Hermione is like. loving this story and I am looking forward to reading the rest though that will have to wait until tomorrow I think because it is getting late.
LaLaLorde chapter 33 . 3/15/2022
I’ve finally finished this! Easily the best Dramione story, if not the best Harry Potter fic, I’ve read in ages. Kudos. And thank you for writing.
LaLaLorde chapter 1 . 3/7/2022
Hello! I am halfway through this fic (but decided to comment on chapter 1) and wanted to let you know how immersed I am in it. This is easily one of the best-written fanfictions I've ever read. You manage to capture the essence of JKR's original story while creating something so new and even deeper than her finale. You are an incredible writer, storyteller, and visionary. As a writer, I can only hope to make somebody feel an ounce of how you've made me feel while reading this. And I'm not even done! Kudos!
Audrey Hatton chapter 33 . 2/24/2022
Superb story! I loved the romance between Draco and Hermione. Ron is pretty brave for once. I shed a few tears. Nice happy ending.
abcd1255 chapter 14 . 2/24/2022
I really liked it so far. Wanted to give a detailed review at the end (which I will absolutely do when I finish the story)
But couldn't stop myself regarding two things, which are in general totally okay in term of plot and style, but are completely bothering me in terms of my preferences:
1. Narrow shoulders of Draco? Really? I know how shallow it looks, and I'm so unbelievably grateful that you've written such a profound work, but still: this is a DRAMIONE! We are all attracted to Draco sodding Malfoy. Narrow shoulders was a blow below the belt :-)
2. DRACO found out about the Three brothers connection? This was not even in the canon! Hermione is supposed to be THE SMARTEST AND THE GREATEST! And you gave the MAJOR revelation to Draco?
Sorry, could not hold myself.
Apart from that - basically number one in Dramiones so far read by me. And there were literally thousands
ajrickon chapter 30 . 2/9/2022
That was an amazing way to write that last scene. I see you authors note, but it was perfectly heart wrenching.
Voorpret chapter 13 . 2/8/2022
You are one of the least Ron bashing authors I’ve readno fear! I actually love that there isn’t incessant and bizarre Ron bashing. Everything you’ve done so far actual makes sense and stays true to the characters. They all have good and bad, and this all truly feels like it could have been the actual Deathly Hallows. Great fic truly.
Voorpret chapter 10 . 2/7/2022
Came back to say this story is still making me go feral, and I truly think it’s fantastic
Voorpret chapter 3 . 2/6/2022
This is so good. I’m going feral and drooling
Reader-and-a-dreamer chapter 33 . 2/6/2022
Wow. Absolutely amazing work. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read (on par with Isolation) and should be rated higher for favorites. Thank you for this!
Happylilsushiroll chapter 9 . 2/1/2022
I feel like the first time I read the original books, so thank you!
Ellehughes4 chapter 29 . 1/21/2022
This story is incredible I keep meaning to wait until the end to review but your writing is amazing!
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 30 . 1/16/2022
As a mother of twins and the daughter of a twin who lost his brother, I'm glad you didn't put them through the same pain that everyone else does. I've seen what that pain does to the twin left behind and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story.
whitebleachedjeans chapter 33 . 1/8/2022
jan 8, 2022 6:04pm: i just finished this story. oh gosh where do i start? binged and finished this within a day aka it was SO GOOD. i seriously have no idea where to start. as soon as i clicked open chapter 1, i KNEW this would be good-anything by speechwriter is lol (tied for last is still one of my favorite fics ever, even 1 year after reading it). first off, the epilogue was awesome and so heartwarming and just made sense. hagrid going back, charlie and remus teaching, percy and ginny take over www, draco and narcissa moving, etc. im sosososo happy remus and tonks lived (meaning teddy'll have parents), and its an interesting change to see snape live as well. to be honest, im glad u made both twins die instead of just fred. i always did find it very sad to think about only 1/2 of the duo living on, wallowing in survivor's guilt and never really reaching full tranquility. anyways, the plot of this story was AMAZING i seriously cannot wrap my head around the fact that one person came up with and wrote this entire plot? the twists and turns, the plot twists, the divergences from canon DH, the relationships between characters and how they blossomed without feeling artificial, the strategic and logical events and how they happened, everything just MADE SENSE. when reading it literally feels as if im reading an alternate ending to DH and i must saw i like this ending more tbh. literally felt like i was reading a published novel. i always wondering what would have happened had draco lowered his wand in the astronomy tower, and this take of it is absolutely brilliant. im seriously still in shock of how u planned and weaved the events of this story together bc it's absolutely INSANE how well everything worked together. the malfoy bond of family being a ubiquitous theme throughout was truly authentic. im so sad narcissa and andromeda didnt meet tho-i thought that would happen and it would cause narcissa to join the order lol. also yeah i fell for the elaine pansy thing LMFAO now looking back ugh ofc it was pansy? cus it was kinda out of the blue to just introduce a new character like that? but i love the way u did it lol that was a fun little twist. but anyways this story had me feeling all types of emotions which only good stories can make me feel (if the story isnt good then obv im not emotionally invested) like when ron abandoned them i was FUMING cus hermione could have died under the diadem's influence but all u cared abt was her not telling u? tho im glad he had a "redemption" and became the best version of himself during the azkaban breakout. and all those adventures draco, harry, and hermione went out during those months for horcruxes OMLLLLLL u could seriously write for the mcu like i was on the edge of my seat and often i would literally be scared to scroll to read what happened next lmfao like seriously i would actually be grimacing clenching my fists in anticipation it was just THAT GOOD. and the ending when charlie and the dragonets came in and all the centaurs and stuff came in and the people with aberforth came forth to aid omggg the feeling was so similar to the endgame portal scene yk what i mean. and ofc the butterflies during hermione and draco moments heheheh. basically the fact that this story invoked such feelings in me meant that it was GOOD. i also just LOVE LOVE LOVE how different this is from the original DH like obv i was reading DH but just a different plotline leading to the same ending. im sososososo happy u changed so many aspects of the story because then it rly felt like i was reading a completely new story, and it wasnt repetitive where i already knew what was gonna happen. like the potters' house being the new order base i LOVE that and the fact that they preserved baby harry's room. and the whole diadem thing was so well thought out bc it basically marked the whole start of dramione here. ngl i rly hoped lucius and narcissa wouldve turned earlier and joined the order outta their own free will (like slowly joined it like draco did) but im glad what happened happened. also just the way u wrote draco and the characters' relationships and how they grew felt so authentic. like draco slowly assimilating into the golden trio group (omitting ron later on) and then slowly the order didnt feel rushed or fake. not only were the plot and characters over the top also this WRITING good lord are u sure ur not a published author? like i recorded some of my favorite lines from this fic and one was “I’m not afraid of death. Are you?” and GOSH it just made me feel IDK that was such a powerful line (among many others). and not just the maturity of the writing but also the humor as well LMFAO i found myself actually snickering at some parts. “Yeah, you damn well are,” Draco said coldly. “If something goes wrong with your little plan, and you three disappear, what exactly am I supposed to do? Dance into the Three Broomsticks and ask for a gillywater? You’re getting me back to my parents.” and “You can be the family owl”, Ron said.” and “Excuse me, have you been secretly theorizing about this, or something?” and “Your finest moment, Potter. How’d it feel to peak at thirteen?” and “Red moved across Ron’s face like an accelerated sunburn. “Why,” he said too loudly.” LMFAOOOO all of these seriously appealed to my gen z humor and im so glad there were comedic breaks during all of this. also “Then she slipped inside and found Draco sitting up in bed, shirtless.” this line got me grinning like mad lmaoooo the way that it itself was just its own single paragraph was just genius. and this line “Draco wasn’t expecting it. A laugh startled out of him, and Granger and Weasley laughed, too, and then , they were all grinning stupidly down at their plates, none of them meeting each other’s eyes.” had me smiling bc i think that's when draco rly found himself slowly assimilating into the group. this fic seriously exceeded my expectations and had me hooked from beginning to end. speechwriter if u ever read this you're SO TALENTED and you've inspired a 16 year old aspiring writer like me, from Tied For Last to Unsinkable to AKA to Have A Nice Day! and now to DODM. i hope you continue writing and i hope ur staying safe 3
Summer May chapter 33 . 1/4/2022
The whole story was an amazing out of this world experience. Loved it so much - both the idea and your writing.. may the writing muse ever be in your favor. Amazing!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »