Reviews for The Disappearances of Draco Malfoy
WhisperingLiza chapter 33 . 12/30/2021
A great story. The scene at the end with Harry and Hagrid was a fantastic surprise.
Saskia Joy chapter 6 . 12/28/2021
I really like your writing style thus far! And the story is pretty thrilling; I‘m excited as to what happens next
RiddikulusRaven chapter 5 . 12/9/2021
Great story so far! I really liked your concept of there being a hidden gate in the forbidden forest. It's very unique and clever. Well done.
MadameNotebook chapter 14 . 12/6/2021
I laughed sooooo much with theirs moping about Ernie hahah… omg this history is one of my faves now.
RayMendes chapter 18 . 11/29/2021
This chapter was simply amazing!OMG
TimeRose chapter 33 . 11/21/2021
Amazing story
hpfreak24 chapter 24 . 11/5/2021
Wow this was a great chapter! so exciting! Couldn’t tear my eyes apart! Great job!
Marshynlee chapter 27 . 11/3/2021
This was my favorite chapter. I laughed, cried. You are so incredibly talented!
Juriya chapter 33 . 10/31/2021
Just read this on Ao3 and I'm honestly stunned that it's also here on fanfiction and I MISSED it somehow over the years. Adding to favourites and then totally looking at your other works and favourites!
Mcklynnzieg chapter 30 . 10/31/2021
I don’t know if I can keep going after that.
wyanmai chapter 24 . 10/20/2021
Man I could hear the dramatic movie music that would go with this chapter
wyanmai chapter 23 . 10/20/2021
Okay first of all, I’m here snivelling at Ron’s character development like this was so so so well done. The use you’ve put the Deluminator to is also just far superior to even canon itself.

And dude—I’m rarely surprised at these sorts of reveals, but you 100% got me with the Elaine situation. Really was not expecting it to be anyone we knew. Ah, i love the poetry of Ron ending up with a pureblood like just imagine Arthur’s distress
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 33 . 10/17/2021
i love love love this story! some things still make me sad like fred and george's death, but this epilogue is so perfect! ron and pansy are the cutest ship ever, and i love that remus and tonks and snape still survived, and that hagrid gets to go back to hogwarts as a student and that charlie is teaching at hogwarts now, and i absolutely love that it's percy and ginny that are re-opening weasleys' wizard wheezes! great story!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 30 . 10/16/2021
omg no! both fred and george?
CrazyWithABook chapter 33 . 10/16/2021
This is amazing, thank you!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »