Reviews for RtR: Episode eleven Final episode: Turntable
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Yeah, Rachael talked! And she calls her stuffed animal Ralph, how cute! I love the closeness you keep hinting at between Paul and Hannah, and I hope to see more of it. And yeah Giles was in this. I liked him and Paul working together, they sure made a kick ass ‘brain’ team. The ending of this season was great, in that horrible, heart wrenching kind of way. I just wanted them back together so much and they both wanted it, but they wanted to do what was best for the other person. Crazy. And I was glad to finally find out what Xander’s mom had told him. Good for you Xander getting into school. I’m looking forward to reading the next season, and I am so glad you decided to write more of it.
lordanhur chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
it was good overall exept that they broke up
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Wow! Surprised me. I was totally expecting the standard happy ending. I like that left it like this, much as I don't like it, if that makes any sense! It's more realistic.
DAVIDE chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
THE STORY IS GOOD BUT I HAVE HOPED FOR A HAPPY F/X ENDING A TEAR IS FALLING D.
Brandy chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I never would have thought it would have ended like that. You really know how to break some hearts, but I like how you did it. This was an amazing story and I'm glad I read it. Everything you write, IMO, is great, but this story has been the best. Didn't end like I wanted it to, but I'm not complaining. Don't stop writing, please. You'd be ridding the world of some amazing stuff if you did.
Crow chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This is definitely one of the best f/x series Ive read.

My one single complaint with the series would be that Ethan Rayne seems a little out of character in directly seeking power; he's always been more of a 'cause mischief, gloat, and then run away' kind of guy. But all the same it was great to see him back in action here.

Amazing work, even if its not the entirely happy ending we all wanted. Youve left it nicely open for the second series though. Heres hoping it comes along fast and good.
Jesica chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hope there's a sequel because I want to see Faith and Xander get together and be happy!
Darklight chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
And the TPTB hit again, getting Xander to SD to keep Buffy alive.

Ethan got of easy for all the trouble he caused Faith, should have gone after Buffy for his ritual would have been a lot saver.

More!
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
A sad ending. I was hoping for a Faith and Xander ending but this seems more the style you get ue to. Thanks for the story.
Sigma1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Freakin...I can't believe...There's no way you can stop there! It's just...ugh. Sequel? Please?
stardust89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
That was so GOOD! i love how it ended...i love the whole series! that was a good yet sad ending to it...please continue writeing stories about faith...maby some thing about xander comeing back for the next summer vaca of sumthing *hint* hint*;D that was just GREAT! i cant say enough about how good it was...please write more...)