Reviews for Heimat ist kein Ort
dianille chapter 5 . 3/26
so cute
Sokeymoe chapter 5 . 4/8/2021
Thank you for sharing this it’s so cute and nice
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2021
So cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2021
I am loving this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2021
Ruki must have been very surprised to see her turn into a wolf!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2021
Poor Ruki!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
I like Nika!
Keydanamia chapter 4 . 11/9/2020
It was great , you're an amazing writer . it is a best fanfic that I ever read about Diabolik lovers . I hope you update the fanfic where the flowers bloom soon too . I really love your work . And the last lines was funny . Please update and good luck.
CaffeinatedSnail chapter 3 . 7/21/2020
I love Ruki and Nika's dynamic so much! Ruki's inner reactions to everything Nika does are just... so Ruki. I can practically hear the gears turning in his head as I read. The way he processes everything and ponders everything, and notices so many little details - it seems exactly like how a young Ruki's mind would work, such that he turns out the way we see older Ruki in canon later on. And his condescending attitude (when he's really the one at a disadvantage) is hilarious!

And I love Nika's matter-of-fact attitude about everything, from her internal observations ("Ruki was a very fragile person" haha) to her simple replies to his questions. Not to mention how quick she is to warm up to him, considering them not to be strangers anymore, getting annoyed that he doesn't believe her, etc. - I'm so looking forward seeing to how their relationship develops in the future. Especially now that Ruki has to deal with the shock of her wolf transformation. :D
Alba743 chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
Can I write in Spanish the future reviews in Between Two Worlds, Whee the Flowers Bloom and Hemiat ist kein Ort? I've difficulties writing in English. Sorry ·_·b
CaffeinatedSnail chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
Ooooh the plot thickens! Nika's transformation ability has me even more curious about her backstory now. (I'm really lacking in knowledge of DL supernatural lore in Dark Fate and beyond, so I'm looking forward to learning more through this story.) Plus her transactional attitude and stubborn insistence on getting "assistance" from Ruki... she's really likable for some reason even though she's so bossy and keeps calling Ruki "smelly boy" haha.

Ruki's inner thoughts of "oh no - not just a normal weirdo but an amnesiac weirdo - could it get any worse?" had me laughing out loud. Ruki's POV in general was cracking me up. I love how you express his proud, cautious, and calculating personality so well. And how he eventually is forced to put practicality above pride... even if he can't resist giving a little food safety lecture xD I'm curious what will happen when he finds out Nika really is a girl, too! And Ruki's thoughts about his family were so sad. I like how you naturally incorporated those thoughts about his past into his current situation.

I also enjoyed the historical context you gave about the food shortages, rationing, people's dissatisfaction with the government, etc. It grounds the story in the setting and makes you feel Ruki's hunger even more acutely. I actually got hungry reading this and had to go get some food. I'm looking forward to more historical tidbits as the story continues :)
CaffeinatedSnail chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Oooo this really starts out with suspense! I already have so many questions. How did Nika lose her memory? Why is she dressed in boys' clothes? What's with that mysterious memory/vision of a male relative? Why does she have knives (that she's apparently trained to use)?

I'm liking Nika's personality already. She's relatable but she definitely has an edge, and her inner thoughts crack me up. I can't wait to see how she and Ruki get along (or... clash horribly and fail to get along). I have a feeling that the alternating POVs will be a lot of fun to read.

Also I like that this is such an original idea, instead of another twin/witch/sacrificial bride type story! It makes me feel like I have NO idea what direction it'll go in, and that's exciting. I like the descriptions too - I wouldn't have known just from reading it that you were a non-native English speaker. Looking forward to the next chapter!