Reviews for Light the Length of August
Kathy chapter 11 . 9/5
sure hope Sam gets some sight back soon
mother oracle chapter 11 . 9/4
I'm happy Sam is going to let Cas help him. Once things are arranged, labeled and sorted, he can start feeling some control in his life. What I don't understand is Sam not realizing how deeply Cas cares for both of the brothers, not just Dean.
Great chapter, as always
-Naj ️️
PS - Take your time. We'll still be here.
Kathy chapter 10 . 7/6
what a great chapter, such a challenge for Sam but he did it! Nice meal, I really enjoyed reading this, beautiful relaxing scene, more please, thank you
mother oracle chapter 10 . 7/6
Wonderful chapter! Sam has learned to navigate his blindness and even make dinner. I also thought Kevin took it very well when Szm explained Cas was an angel.
Kathy chapter 9 . 6/21
wow, just got caught up on the last few chapters, Sam is sure coming along, I really liked the cooking lesson, and this session with Cas was absolutely phenomenal, like souls being bared, so raw, so real, so true, well done, thank you
mother oracle chapter 7 . 5/2
Okay, you made me cry again - but in a good way. Sam seems to be making a lot of progress. I can hardly wait until Helen trys working with Cas there... She is going to be one very frustrated, flabbergasted lady.
I hope Sam gets his vision back and that he will look back on this time as having been a way of better understanding himself and learning some new skills.
I also hope Dean will be both concerned for Sam and proud of him as well.
-6 :)
mother oracle chapter 6 . 4/15
P
Oh, boy! What are the odds that Sam would run into someone who knew who he really is? Thank gods for patient/doctor confidentiality! Loved the bit of humor at the end between Sam and Cas; it ended the chapter on a high note.
-Naj :)
Kathy chapter 6 . 4/15
nice new chapter, really good that he got a counselor that knows what he does and that Cas is sticking around
Kathy chapter 5 . 4/9
nice new chapter, poor Sam, what changes he has to try to adapt to,
mother oracle chapter 5 . 4/8
This story really gets to me... Sad yet hopeful.
-Naj :)
mother oracle chapter 4 . 3/29
Great chapter! My heart aches for Sam. I'm glad Cas is there for him even though Cas doesn't sound like he's on very good shape himself.
-Naj (H)
mother oracle chapter 3 . 3/27
Oh, wow... This is getting even more interesting. Poor Sam. I'm glad Cas has come to his aid.
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/25
oh no, poor Sam, what just happened, who will help him? More soon please, thanks
mother oracle chapter 2 . 3/25
Excellent!
More, please? Pina and Needles here...
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 1 . 3/25
I already love it...but a cliff hanger? Siriously? lolz.